PDA

View Full Version : Déesse

jamumafa
05-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Anyone ever heard of this company?

I've got a tour model stick in my hands right now - its really nice feeling. 338,2 weight unstrung and a balance point of 33. (how headlight/heavy is that?). 18/20 pattern, 98 square inch headsize.

Hitting with it tonight.

Duzza
05-04-2007, 06:38 AM
nope. Post some pics and got any links? I searched with nothing...

jamumafa
05-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Nope. Thats what confused me too.

I cant find any links or anything about it, all I know is that the dad of some girl who trains with me, owns the company. I dont know his name or anything though.

Duzza
05-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Strange....How's the cosmetics? lol.

jamumafa
05-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Very basic. It's a paintjob of an Old Head ti.Radical, apparantly (says my coach).

He bought the mold and weighted it different Or something? I dunno

Err.....From the top of the handle to the middle of the throat is black and fades out to silver. Then it's silver all the way up to about 5 and 7 o clcok on the racket, where it fades into black all the way round.

just below the bottom of the head - it has the little square of graphite thing the old ti.Radical had.

rodracquet
10-05-2010, 02:00 AM
The Deesse by its name may well have come from Europe originally, however a company in the UK went broke. A very similar racquet came out of Korea called the Esquire and another from Europe called ADVANCE SVS.

I have seen a more traditional colour way of this design, however the Walnut burl effect reminds me of an English Bentley dashboard.

It called a woody graphite.

This would be one of my personal favourite unusual designs.

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u354/tennishistory/P1160718.jpg

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u354/tennishistory/P1160710.jpg

Don't Let It Bounce
10-05-2010, 01:03 PM
I've got a tour model stick in my hands right now - its really nice feeling. 338,2 weight unstrung and a balance point of 33. (how headlight/heavy is that?)If it is 27" long, that's 4 pt HL. If it is 27.5" long, it's 6 pt HL.

IIRC, "déesse" means "goddess". It's about time the French Wiccans got their own racquet line, I say. Do they have a web site?

Liam Nolan
08-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Hi all, I need the stringing pattern for the Deesse Miracle Graphite tennis racket, anyone who can help, please email me on liam@ukrsa.com, much appreciated, Liam
UK Racket Stringers Association www.ukrsa.com

dr325i
08-08-2011, 03:35 AM
Anyone ever heard of this company?

I've got a tour model stick in my hands right now - its really nice feeling. 338,2 weight unstrung and a balance point of 33. (how headlight/heavy is that?). 18/20 pattern, 98 square inch headsize.

Hitting with it tonight.

Balance point of 33 cm UNSTRUNG?
That thing will have a SW of 400 by the time you string it...

Hannah19
04-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Hi all, I need the stringing pattern for the Deesse Miracle Graphite tennis racket, anyone who can help, please email me on liam@ukrsa.com, much appreciated, Liam
UK Racket Stringers Association www.ukrsa.com

Just got a hold of a Miracle graphite with cover that has the stringing pattern.
Do you still need it?

Hannah19
04-28-2012, 03:46 AM
Just sent you pics...

rodracquet
04-05-2013, 03:22 PM
An Australian, Barry Todd designed the DEESSE range. Barry originally designed and marketed the FIN range. While in Europe he convinced DEESSE to produce its own range since it was giving away plenty sporting products through the cosmetics business. The range comprised a range of wood effects which were highly unique and one MIRACLE model had a very interesting alternate cross and main pattern of stringing which enables a point to be played out when a string breaks because the surrounding strings will maintain tension. Barry was involved in a major car crash and without him at the helm DEESSE pulled back from a major launch. The entire range represents considerable design and graphics expertise gained by Barry who worked in Taiwan and Korea for close on 20 years perfecting graphite technology.

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u354/tennishistory/deesseMiracle12.jpg