PDA

View Full Version : K factor

UW_Husky88
05-06-2007, 07:20 AM
First of all, am I the only one here that finds these rackets to be the ugliest things ever? I wish wilson had stuck to the ncode-like paintjob, because I think just about all of the ncodes have a cool quality to them. What one would you say actually looks decent, is my first question (lol, not that it matters, but just for fun)?

But anyways, I was wondering which Kfactor is most related to the nBlade? I tried the nBlade for just 15 minutes, and I think that once I work out my serving issues that this will basically be the best racket for me because it lets me hit flat while keeping it in, and because its flexible. So which Kfactor is similar in those regards?

thanks

me is bored
05-06-2007, 07:33 AM
i saw the k factors and aerogels like couple months before they came out lol honestly i thought the k factor was a kids racket at first lol =X the aerogel looked/looks pretty cool though, but i also got used to the kfactors and they look ok to me now

donut
05-06-2007, 09:14 PM
i think the kfactors look great. they look better in person. i didnt like it at first either but it grew onto me

drakulie
05-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Lots of people hate the paintjob. Even people who are currently playing with it.

I always liked the paintjob and when I saw it, thought it looked better in person that in photos.

nickb
05-07-2007, 04:39 AM
Its a great modern painjob and most of the people who say its horrible have only seen photos. When you have it in your hand it looks awesome, I think wilson have done a great job. Everyone ive talked to says it looks better than the ncode, especially younger players.

grass_hopper
05-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Kfactor is way better than Ncode in play and paint, Kblade is not out yet so stick with your nblade till further notice. for people who liked Ncode paint or play better there is good news that they are on clearance. buy all you need now.

bluedecember
05-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Kfactor 95 turned out to be a big disappointment.No feel , stiff like a Babolat PD. Only plus is serves and may be one handed Backhand .N code is way way way better over all stick IMHO. resist the temptation of throwing away 200 bucks on this stick.Cant say about the Midsize version , but i heard it was better than the n code version overall.

soarer1023
05-07-2007, 07:50 AM
i think the kfactors look great. they look better in person. i didnt like it at first either but it grew onto me

i feel the same way about the look, it glows on you, and i have been demoing the k95 X and i love it very much.

pow
05-07-2007, 11:01 AM
First of all, am I the only one here that finds these rackets to be the ugliest things ever? I wish wilson had stuck to the ncode-like paintjob, because I think just about all of the ncodes have a cool quality to them. What one would you say actually looks decent, is my first question (lol, not that it matters, but just for fun)?

But anyways, I was wondering which Kfactor is most related to the nBlade? I tried the nBlade for just 15 minutes, and I think that once I work out my serving issues that this will basically be the best racket for me because it lets me hit flat while keeping it in, and because its flexible. So which Kfactor is similar in those regards?

thanks

If you liked the nblade, you should get that and not a Kfactor because nothing is like it. There is not be a Kblade designed or scheduled to be released, besides, new technology does not equal a better racquet. Everything in the new Kfactor line has a stiffness of 67 and above with the exception of the Kfactor Team 95. That racquet is less stiff and my friend who had hit with my nblade before played demoed the Kfactor Team hoping that he would find something similar and he was disappointed saying that he felt the balance is weird and it was not similar to the nblade. Bottom line is... if you like the nblade, get the nblade.

KingOfTennis
05-07-2007, 01:14 PM
i like the pj of the ksix-one's and the ksurges but i dont like the look of K4.