PDA

View Full Version : Prince vs. Babolat

Matt_MS
05-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Right now I am, and have been using a Prince NXG Graphite OS. Today I hit with a friends Babolat (He said they didn't make it anymore, I can't remember exact name, looked like a pure drive, same pj).

I am not sure whether I should pursue a Babolat desire or stick with the NXG. I have heard good things about the Babolat's, and have had decent results with the NXG, but I don't feel like I am getting the power I need.

Any help would be appreciated.

dr_punk
05-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Prince POG, end of story

Dangus
05-06-2007, 04:26 PM
If you want more power, Babolat sounds right for you.

rosenstar
05-06-2007, 04:30 PM
I play with a babolat PDR. I love it. I think you shouldn't limit yourself to just a babolat or a prince, shop around and find something you really like, something you think you can play your best tennis with.

Matt_MS
05-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I don't like any Wilson rackets, and I'm not a fan of any other brands.

Bottle Rocket
05-06-2007, 04:40 PM
If you play better with a Babolat or any other racket compared with your current one, why hold yourself back?

If you get better results with a PD, don't put yourself at a disadvantage with an older and slower racket. No need to be stubborn...

I love my Babolat and I have no shame. ;)

Get some demo's and see what you like... There are so many great rackets on the market right now, it isn't such a bad time to switch.