PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember???

DrewRafter8
05-07-2007, 05:50 PM
A former doubles pro named Jeff Ray? He's a guy I met a few weeks ago and he's a fantastic mind. He said he used to play doubles on tour and string at several pro tournaments. Also worked with PTR and down in South Carolina. Told me he strung Pistol Pete's racquet a few times at a tournament too. Anybody know this guy or anything else about him? He's a West Coast guy and we here in the East are glad to have him.

Serve 'em hard
05-07-2007, 06:03 PM
the man you met is an IMPOSTER. He is an ESCAPED MURDERER. Your LIFE IS IN DANGER.

Or he's actually who he says he is.

DrewRafter8
05-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Actually, I was kind of looking to find out who he played with and what his record was......

Voltron
05-07-2007, 06:31 PM
He can't be found in he ATP archives.

Kirko
05-07-2007, 06:44 PM
A former doubles pro named Jeff Ray? He's a guy I met a few weeks ago and he's a fantastic mind. He said he used to play doubles on tour and string at several pro tournaments. Also worked with PTR and down in South Carolina. Told me he strung Pistol Pete's racquet a few times at a tournament too. Anybody know this guy or anything else about him? He's a West Coast guy and we here in the East are glad to have him.

sounds like a "tennis bum", nothing wrong with that. he might have met sampras once and probably knows and plays fine tennis a lot of guys like that have been around for decades. most are really good players with an imagination.