PDA

View Full Version : hightechtennis

ramseszerg
05-07-2007, 08:35 PM
(total edit, I got the address wrong for hi-techtennis.. LOL)

Is tennisplayer or tennisone better if I want to focus primarily on the serve? And now compare the two with hi-techtennis?

ramseszerg
05-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Also, where can I go through Federer's serve frame by frame or at least slow motion other than the three sites mentioned?

KTE89
05-07-2007, 09:48 PM
I prefer tennisplayer over tennisone in terms of serve videos or just videos period. Although I do LOVE tennisone's slow motion videos.

Hi-techtennis is a really great site. In terms of serve instruction, there are not a ton of articles, but the advice given is pure gold. I really love his articles on pronation and the kick serve. Excellent stuff!

In terms of serving videos, tennisplayer is the best I've seen. Tennisplayer just has so many videos and in slo-mo as well. Unbelievable tennis resource. That said, I like how hi-techtennis clips are in slow motion but crystal clear so you can really observe the intracacies of the stroke.

tricky
05-08-2007, 12:52 PM
In addition to the slow-motion videos, TP has a very good analysis on Sampras, Federer, and Roddick's serves. The Roddick article is so interesting that I personally don't think a person can understand what really goes on with Roddick's serve until they've read it.