PDA

View Full Version : Federer now declining. Not in his prime anymore

ibemadskillzz
05-10-2007, 05:07 PM
He is old and declining rapidly losing. This is the downfall. soon djock and nadal and murrary will take over.

skip1969
05-10-2007, 05:09 PM
nice try. i agree that he's playing like crap and he isn't wiping the floor with the tour like before, and maybe never will . . .

but call me when his ranking dips . . . below NUMBER 1.

Tennis_Monk
05-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Actually Federer said he will consider retirement. First he wanted to check and see if TW forum is going to help him. He wanted to know some tips on how to hit a FH/BH etc and some Mental strategies. He is going to post so many threads in the next few days.

If that doesnt work,as TW members suggested, He will retire. After all what does he know about Tennis that TW forum members (especially some of the new ones) dont know about.

fastdunn
05-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Probably not yet.

But one thing is clear by now: it wasn't Canas or steroid. He is
beatable by a non spanish player at non-slam tournaments.

hsua
05-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I really doubt Federer is on a downfall, my guess is that he is just putting too thought into these clay court matches. I think Roger is starving for that French Open title he's just working TOO hard and thinking about it too much, but that's only my opinion....

Andrew
05-10-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't think he's "declining" or "not in his prime anymore" (he did just win the Australian Open without losing a set a few months ago...) but he's definitely not at his best the past month or two.

oscar_2424
05-10-2007, 05:52 PM
He is old and declining rapidly losing. This is the downfall. soon djock and nadal and murrary will take over.

i wouldn't say that, he is just going trough a hard phase, he'll be back winning shortly, in the meantime, Nadal has to take advantage of this situation.

tricky
05-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Federer's around the same age when Sampras stopping dominating. But, then again, he's also played less this year than in any other. Since AO, he's only had one tourney where he didn't get eliminated early.

Simon Cowell
05-10-2007, 06:51 PM
I told you all about 6 months ago that Federer's career was in decline and everyone laughed. I'm right again, of course. He will NOT break Sampras's record.

Eric89
05-10-2007, 06:56 PM
I told you all about 6 months ago that Federer's career was in decline and everyone laughed. I'm right again, of course. He will NOT break Sampras's record.

L.O.L that is funny

Ripper
05-10-2007, 07:00 PM

Well, 4 months ago, he was kicking butt. And he will go back to it, as soon as clay season is over. People said similar crap about Nadal just recently and he's back to his old form. Sampras' record is going down!

tricky
05-10-2007, 07:02 PM
But that's the thing. He was also playing sloppy on HC surfaces too. His FH's just kinda gone back to its 2002 "is it going to work today?" reincarnation.

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
05-10-2007, 07:03 PM
yes, federer lost, he may be declining, but he is still a world class player, if he is old, so what, if old george foreman can shock the world with one match, why cant fed.

Ripper
05-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Fed will shut everyone up.

vkartikv
05-10-2007, 07:20 PM
He is just not playing conservatively. His ego just won't let him do that. If he can play defensively he can atleast get back on track. BTW, it is not shocking anymore, I am starting to get used to his losses. After all Pete had so many bad runs and I never doubted him!

edmondsm
05-10-2007, 07:22 PM

6 months ago he was schooling dudes left and right in the run up to his 10th slam. And then 6 months later you claim you were right?

Never stop Simon, never. You are the funniest person I have ever met.

edmondsm
05-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Even if his prime is over....it was a pretty good prime.

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
05-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Even if his prime is over....it was a pretty good prime.

thats true ed, but prime or not, federer will still continue to win slams

Alafter
05-10-2007, 07:35 PM
People are so confident talking in retrospect.

Gilgamesh
05-10-2007, 09:25 PM
You guys act like Sampras never struggled during his days as #1. You know during Sampras' third year as #1 he lost 16 times right?

Federer's last several years have been such a complete dominance that I think we can't accept anything less from him. So now that he is not dominating the pessimists automatically we think his career is coming to a close :S.

Federer did win the AO you know....

TheNatural
05-10-2007, 09:48 PM
I think all is fine, as long as he wins a few slams a year. he cant expect to win every bad match he plays in. Im sure he probably won a load of matches in the last few years where he didnt play too great.

Swingin Richard
05-10-2007, 10:47 PM
1 Sampras record he won't catch- 6 time year end #1.

kingdaddy41788
05-10-2007, 10:55 PM
The OP is the same guy who said we should respect the man responsible for the shootings at Virginia Tech. I can't believe he isn't banned.

gugarafa
05-10-2007, 10:57 PM
fed aint going down,he just isnt getting better on clay and the only way to confirm his decline is if someone challenging his position(nadal) gets better or even defeats him on his most dominant surface(grass-wimby to be precise)

fednad
05-10-2007, 11:10 PM

We are still laughing at you

roysid
05-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Fed has lost 275 points in Rome. So on Monday his points will decline to 7015. Not much of a loss. He'll play Hamburg and gain the points.

But so will be Nadal who will gain points from his current 4875.

Fed has to do well in grass and hard court circuits.

anirut
05-10-2007, 11:32 PM
I think Fed should change from the K90 to the Redondo and win again ...

*oops! I'm running for cover now*

tennis_hand
05-10-2007, 11:43 PM
I have the hope in him still. He just needs to find a way out of his slump. that's all.

you Nadal fans were singing the same after last year's Wimbledon final until this year's Indian Wells. lol.

idiotboy
05-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Roger Frederer is a loser. He has lost the Fred-factor. Fred is just no good anymore.

chrisdaniel
05-11-2007, 12:16 AM
whos Frederer?

janipyt05
05-11-2007, 12:17 AM
It's just a dip every player goes through it... why are you hitting the panic button, roddick did so, rafa did so it happens i'm more than sure that Fed will pick his game up. He is not a professional for nothing. Just because he has not won anything since Dubai doesn't mean that is the end the tennis year is still got plenty of life in it.

idiotboy
05-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey guys - i made a video all about Frederer - you gotta watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N560NCIsaS8

thetruthshallsetyoufree
05-11-2007, 12:46 AM
it just stuns me that you guys could turn on roger so quickly. so he's lost a few matches. he's in a funk. so what. if he terrible the entire rest of the year, he would have still won the aussie open and he would more than likely still be #1. i'd say that is a good year.

Rhino
05-11-2007, 01:00 AM
it just stuns me that you guys could turn on roger so quickly. so he's lost a few matches. he's in a funk. so what. if he terrible the entire rest of the year, he would have still won the aussie open and he would more than likely still be #1. i'd say that is a good year.

Don't worry he still has a few fans left!
A good year for Roger Federer is not the same as a good year for other players, even Nadal. If Fed finishes 2007 with just one slam title (unlikely), then he will consider it a bad year. If any other player on the tour finishes the year with a slam title, most would consider it the best year of their career.

CEvertFan
05-11-2007, 01:29 AM
It's ridiculous to thnk that just because a player lost two or three matches in a row that they are all of a sudden declining and past their prime. I don't think some of you guys on here appreciate how difficult it is to dominate the men's tour like Federer has done the past couple of years. It is unheard of for one player to be that dominant on the men's side! This is not the women's tour where that is commonplace, this is where the 200th ranked man can beat a top 10 player any week of the year and for Fed to have so thoroughly dominated like he has is a testament to just how great he really is. Besides, he just won the Aussie Open without losing a set! :roll: :roll:

EVERY player has a slump and this seems to be what is happening to Federer right now. If he is obsessing over the one Slam he hasn't won, well then he wouldn't be the first player to ever do that. He is only 26 and still in his prime, so just cut the guy a bit of slack and move on because I would bet on him winning his 5th Wimbledon title in a row this year and equaling Borg's record and I would also bet on him winning the US Open as well.

sureshs
05-11-2007, 06:34 AM
He should use a bigger racquet.

sureshs
05-11-2007, 06:46 AM
He also needs a full-time coach.

Baghdatis72
05-11-2007, 06:54 AM
He should use a bigger racquet.

And maybe raise the tension of his strings to avoid so many unforced errors :lol:

latinking
05-11-2007, 06:59 AM
Not his racket, it was how he was moving. All of his losses, expet to Rafa, his footwork was really off, at least for him. His game depends alot on footwork to pull off his usuall shots. Saying that all of us who play tennis should know that when your footwork is off 9 times of out 10 its your fitness.

OrangeOne
05-11-2007, 07:00 AM
The OP is

Thank you for reminding me of this KD, I had sorta forgotten. I wanted to make sure I never bothered with his postings in the future....

latinking
05-11-2007, 07:04 AM
Whats funny is that he can have half as good years as he had the last couple and still smash Petes record. only needs 4 to tie and 5 to break. He can be off and still break it in a couple years. I think he will still take Wimbeldon and US open this year.

Taram_Nifas
05-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Too soon to tell, but we could be seeing a slide with Federer where he is no longer winning 80+ or 90+ matches a year and losing only a handful. You can't really expect Tennis Players to keep up that kind of an insane pace.

Baghdatis72
05-11-2007, 08:54 AM
It's reasonable for Federer to have some unexpected losses this year because he's not perfect and everyone declines at some point. His #1 reign is not over yet though and the beginning of the end will be when someone beats him at Wimbledon or at the US Open.

ibemadskillzz
05-11-2007, 09:07 AM
is he plays like he did against volandri against nadal, he would get bageled every set.

Taram_Nifas
05-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Hmm, that's interesting trivia. Was Fed ever bageled on the ATP tour?

rafan
05-11-2007, 09:17 AM
I thought the interview he had after he was beaten by Volandri was unfair and over the top. The interviewer really put the pressure on as to why he lost - as Federer said he simply did not know. He has played some splendid tennis and needs a break from constantly being expected to win. In any other sport such as football the expectations of an individual player are not nearly as high.

Taram_Nifas
05-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Insane pressure from his crazy fans who live vicariously through him. Just read Federer's Homepage and guestbook or the lost to Volandri. I don't speak French, Spanish or German but pathetique is pretty easy to translate...

Pete Semper
05-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Feddy aint at his best...but its way too soon to say he s definitly declining, 26 years old aint that old, just remember Agassi he was at his best in 1999 and he was 29-30 !

Jules
05-11-2007, 09:33 AM
After his loss to Volandri Federer stated that a piece of the lead tape he applied presumedly around 12 o'clock on his racquet flew off during a frame-shot in one of the first games, and he wasn't able to find it anywhere on the court. The seriousness of the matter occured to him when he realized that his swingweight had dropped from around 370 to around 350. In the extraordinary second (because of the unexpected loss) press conference according to italian media he said:

"It was the worst thing for me to happen that I lost some of the lead tape. The drop in approx. 20 points in swingweight brought me out of the max spin-zone on my Ncode...ehh ehem...I mean Kfactor and into an uncontrolable power zone. It was ridiculous, no matter what I did, the balls where flying everywhere. I need a serious talk with my racquet technician who applyed the new paint on my raquet. The texture of the paint doesn't allow the glue from the lead tape to grip in the right way, so that it could slip out from under the bumper guard...I am of course very dissapointed and will look for new ways of applying the lead tape. Probably, I will go back to my old way of applying weight which i to put it in a special shape under my overgrip around 8 1/2 inches from the butt. Or maybe I will have to get a new paint for my frame in 2008...by the way, I probably will anyway."

After his statement Federer quickly left the building together with Mirka and Tony. According to 47 year old Italian eye witness Francesca Tagliatella he "seemed to be in pain and had tears in his eyes".

diegaa
05-11-2007, 09:36 AM
mmmm. too soon to state that if u ask me. lets wait a bit.

jackson vile
05-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Honestly I think there are two scenarios here

#1Roger is more worried about grass ie keeping Nadal from winning Wim, as Nadal is preparing for grass right now also

#2Roger is saving himself ie not working so hard so that he has more left for the FO

armand
05-11-2007, 09:46 AM
After his loss to Volandri Federer stated that a piece of the lead tape he applied presumedly around 12 o'clock on his racquet flew off during a frame-shot in one of the first games, and he wasn't able to find it anywhere on the court. The seriousness of the matter occured to him when he realized that his swingweight had dropped from around 370 to around 350. In the extraordinary second (because of the unexpected loss) press conference according to italian media he said:

"It was the worst thing for me to happen that I lost some of the lead tape. The drop in approx. 20 points in swingweight brought me out of the max spin-zone on my Ncode...ehh ehem...I mean Kfactor and into an uncontrolable power zone. It was ridiculous, no matter what I did, the balls where flying everywhere. I need a serious talk with my racquet technician who applyed the new paint on my raquet. The texture of the paint doesn't allow the glue from the lead tape to grip in the right way, so that it could slip out from under the bumper guard...I am of course very dissapointed and will look for new ways of applying the lead tape. Probably, I will go back to my old way of applying weight which i to put it in a special shape under my overgrip around 8 1/2 inches from the butt. Or maybe I will have to get a new paint for my frame in 2008...by the way, I probably will anyway."

After his statement Federer quickly left the building together with Mirka and Tony. According to 47 year old Italian eye witness Francesca Tagliatella he "seemed to be in pain and had tears in his eyes".I don't believe this story because Federer is European and would use the metric system.

ckthegreek
05-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Federer last week was the GOAT, this week he isn't and if he wins Wimby this year he may be.

Let's hope the stupid debate ends right now and resumes in 2012.

ckthegreek
05-11-2007, 10:31 AM
I don't believe this story because Federer is European and would use the metric system.

Can't even believe some people fall for this cr*p!

sureshs
05-11-2007, 10:33 AM

After his statement Federer quickly left the building together with Mirka and Tony. According to 47 year old Italian eye witness Francesca Tagliatella he "seemed to be in pain and had tears in his eyes".

Top players have the weighting done before painting so lead tape is not exposed and visible.

Or maybe Federer is not a top player any more :-)

z-money
05-11-2007, 10:35 AM
you all are wrong. He is fine he has only lost 3 times this year. still better than any other pro. he is doing fine. so he probably wont win the french. big deal neither did pete(they both got close though). Wait and see what happens when he gets back to wimbledon! if he loses there then he has really fallen off. but if he puts on a show like at AO then all of you will be silenced. I am not a federer fan, but i know roger will still do fine because he doesnt want to lose his status as # 1 yet.

z-money
05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
when roger gets on a surface he likes. he will smack anyone. u just gotta get under his skin. rumor is pete didnt like rafter. so everytime they played rafter would get smacked. he did win a few but they were really close. but out of the 48 sets they played Pete won 32 of them. and half of those were double breaks. If roger gets on grass or carpet, probably even hard court. he is gonna win unless someone plays the match of there life.

fastdunn
05-11-2007, 10:59 AM

Ha ha ha. This joke does not quite work for tennis fans, IMHO.

He changes his racquet every 4 games.

Mikael
05-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Federer may be declining, but that's not saying much... considering his 2004-2006 years, it would've been extremely hard for him to keep repeating the same results over and over again. I'm actually surprised he had such an amazing 2006 year, I would've expected his results to start declining earlier than this.

So, the decline seems to have begun, but that doesn't mean he'll stop winning slams. If we draw a parallel with Pete Sampras, Federer's career 2007 onwards could be similar to Pete's 1997 onwards, except Fed will probably dominate more than Pete did, considering Federer's prime (03-06) was much more impressive than Pete's (93-96). Still, after the 97 AO Pete did win 5 more slams (only one of those wasn't Wimbledon though, Pete was definitely NOT dominant outside of grass during those years). Similarly, I expect Federer to win at least 3 more Wimbledons, and probably a few AO/USO on the way.

But if I had to guess I'd say there will be a few more "Volandris" in 2007. Federer's total loss tally could get up to 10.

jrachiever
05-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Federer was bageled by Rafter, Byron Black and Vince Spadea all in 1999. I actually remembered the Rafter one off the top of my head, which I'm kind of proud of.

iplaybetter
05-11-2007, 12:06 PM
He is just slumping, usually its a mini slump and he still wins, it is just a slump on his worst surface not a big deal.

Jules
05-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules

[QUOTE]Top players have the weighting done before painting so lead tape is not exposed and visible.

Or maybe Federer is not a top player any more

Yeah, obviously some blunders in the joke...I humbly apologize;)
Was just kinda fed up with so many people giving mre or less reasonable explanations as to why he lost...got carried away a little:mrgreen:

I don't believe this story because Federer is European and would use the metric system.

Well, of course it's a joke..and I for one thing didn't count on anyone to buy in on my BS;)

When it comes to the metric/inch (I don't know what you call that in the US) system I'm not so sure which one he would use...I am European and without being a math-nerd I'm quite familiar with both systems...specially as a tennis player I think it's pretty common to be familiar with both systems since the different reacquet brands are being manufactured all around the world and the systems getting mixed up that way - would be way too unconvenient not to know both.... but then again, I might be wrong, it could just be a specific european trait that we don't limit ourselves to only being able to do things the way we usually do it on our side of the pond:grin:

tlm
05-11-2007, 02:04 PM
The downward spiral has begun, cant wait to see fed drop more from here on out!!!

WestNott
05-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Everybody needs to relax!!!! Federer is human and winning a gazillion straight matches over the years takes a toll on you. The pressure is enormous and he handles it greatly. This slump is to be expected at some point, the bubble has to burst- then you get back on the horse and dominate. Nobody can mantain forever, not even Sampras or Agassi!

Attila the tennis Bum
05-11-2007, 03:30 PM
You guys are really funny.

When nadal was losing everyone said he was washed up. Now its Fed turn and the pendulum has swung the other way. Guys there is a far more simple reason:

This is the clay court season!!! Once grass and the hard court season comes around the pendulum will simply swing the other way.

Zaragoza
05-11-2007, 04:06 PM

When nadal was losing everyone said he was washed up. Now its Fed turn and the pendulum has swung the other way. Guys there is a far more simple reason:

This is the clay court season!!! Once grass and the hard court season comes around the pendulum will simply swing the other way.

But he also lost in Indian Wells and Miami in the early rounds...to Caņas (not Nadal, Roddick or Djokovic). Itīs not about clay, itīs about his game and his mentality. His game is erratic and he had a loser attitude since his first loss to Caņas. I would be surprised if he isnīt the no. 1 in the next 2-3 years but I think his dominance will not be the same. It will also depend on how much Nadal and Djokovic can progress on hardcourts.

Morrissey
05-11-2007, 04:33 PM

You make it sound like he can just switch his game and confidence around at the flick of a switch. Heīs been losing before the clay season you know. Heīs lost early in Indian Wells and Miami to the same guy in Canas, the same guy Nadal mauled in straight sets in Barcelona. Hard court is Fedīs preffered surface and he lost twice in a row in two weeks to a guy whoīs game works better on clay, not hard. This is not something you can just brush off. Fed looks like heīs running low on confidence, that always has a way of affecting oneīs game. Heīs lost 4 straight tournaments now and hasnīt won a title since Dubai back in February. His body language doesnīt look good at all, he looks tired and he showing signs of losing the ĻfireĻ. Last year he was a different beast. This year, heīs looking beatable. I admit, it wasnīt going to last forever but it seems to be snowballing.

BigServer1
05-11-2007, 05:01 PM
You make it sound like he can just switch his game and confidence around at the flick of a switch. Heīs been losing before the clay season you know. Heīs lost early in Indian Wells and Miami to the same guy in Canas, the same guy Nadal mauled in straight sets in Barcelona. Hard court is Fedīs preffered surface and he lost twice in a row in two weeks to a guy whoīs game works better on clay, not hard. This is not something you can just brush off. Fed looks like heīs running low on confidence, that always has a way of affecting oneīs game. Heīs lost 4 straight tournaments now and hasnīt won a title since Dubai back in February. His body language doesnīt look good at all, he looks tired and he showing signs of losing the ĻfireĻ. Last year he was a different beast. This year, heīs looking beatable. I admit, it wasnīt going to last forever but it seems to be snowballing.

Well, look at Nadal. He didn't win anything from The FO 2006-IW 2007, looking (and being) very beatable along the way. That's quite a drought if you ask me, but look at Nadal now. Back on his favorite surface he's a beast, dominating anyone and everyone that stands in his way. If you are implying that the late winter/early spring slow hardcourts are Roger's preferred surface, you're dreaming. He finds himself at home on the lawn at Wimbledon and the Summer HC season. People can start to talk about his demise when Fed leaves Wimbledon or the US Open early and/or falls out of the #1 spot. Until then this is rehashed discussion from last year. "Nadal owns Federer on all surfaces. Federer to never win a major again. Nadal #1 at year end." Remember all that? So do I. 3 Slams later Roger can look back and laugh.

ShooterMcMarco
05-11-2007, 06:03 PM

I thought that was hilarious. ;)

Baghdatis72
05-11-2007, 07:20 PM

Not even close to a believable post but it could be a good joke though :lol:

War, Safin!
05-12-2007, 03:33 AM
I always thought his absolute peak was 2004-5, due to better opposition:
Hewitt, Safin, Roddick all still pretty top-flight.....and Agassi and Henman still had a bit left in the tank.

FF to 2007: Hewitt and Safin are shot, Roddick is patchy, Agassi is gone and Henman is shot.
Who do we have left to challange him? Nadal.

The guys such as Murray, Djokovich, Berdych, Gasquet are still 'green' and guys like Blake, Nalbandian, Davydenko and Ljubicic aren't anywhere near the same class as the opposition from 2004/05

federmann
05-12-2007, 03:39 AM
Fed looks like heīs running low on confidence, that always has a way of affecting oneīs game.

haha!

you know what? his confidence is the only reason for his dominance! the other players didn't have that confidence against him, because of his continuing good results. that's the reason he beat them. they all lost before they even stepped on court. tennis is a mental game.
it's so funny how all of you thought that he's just that much better than the other guys that he only loses 3-4 matches a year. it's all in the head. the other pro's can play tennis too, don't you think?

a guy
05-12-2007, 04:01 AM
I think he'll reach the French open final again. Other than that he'll be back to his usual self when the clay tournaments end.

Attila the tennis Bum
05-12-2007, 07:23 AM

First of all Fed favorite surface is grass.

Secondly, at this time last year Nadal was dominating Fed on hard and clay. Nadal had beaten Fed twice on hards and realy almost three times. On clay the record was 4-0.

But once Wimbledon rolled around everything changed and the pendulum swung the other way.

Cans beating Fed or Nadal beating Fed is the same thing. Canas has the same game as Nadal its just that Nadal does it better.

Nothing has changed. Its simply the clay court season.

armand
05-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Well, of course it's a joke..and I for one thing didn't count on anyone to buy in on my BS;)Like I said, I didn't, so no worries!

jackson vile
03-04-2012, 12:59 PM

Here we go with fans claiming that he was declining at an even earlier age. After defeating Murray, we can see that this is not true at all.

zagor
03-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Here we go with fans claiming that he was declining at an even earlier age. After defeating Murray, we can see that this is not true at all.

Bumping a 5 year old thread, getting desperate LOLville?

However the OP is not a Fed fan, here's a post of his where he claims Sampras would beat Fed in straights peak for peak:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=965794&postcount=1

Something no Fed fan would ever say so I'm afraid you "loose" again LOLville :).

Cup8489
03-04-2012, 02:34 PM
wow, jackson_vile you are the most two faced person in history.

oh, and since when did beating Murray in straight sets become an indication you're at your peak?

Oh, that's right. it isn't.

zagor
03-04-2012, 02:38 PM
wow, jackson_vile you are the most two faced person in history.

That's nothing, take a look at how he took cheap shots at female members of Fed's family in this thread:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?p=5244766

Now the post itself was deleted but you can still see what it contained because Rommil's and JBF#1's responses to it are still there (post #22 and #28 ).

Hitman
03-04-2012, 02:45 PM
That's nothing, take a look at how he took cheap shots at female members of Fed's family in this thread:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?p=5244766

Now the post itself was deleted but you can still see what it contained because Rommil's and JBF#1's responses to it are still there (post #22 and #28 ).

I really don't understand his obsession with Federer? I actually kind of feel sorry for him. Numerous times he's been pwned by you and others on these boards, so many contradictions in his posts. I recall him saying to me that he is on some kind of crusade to clear the boards of ****s, or something along those lines a little after I actually had a discussion with him when I first joined in 2010.

He seems ok, when he wants to be. But his obsession with Federer can't be too healthy on his pysche.

Cup8489
03-04-2012, 04:02 PM
I really don't understand his obsession with Federer? I actually kind of feel sorry for him. Numerous times he's been pwned by you and others on these boards, so many contradictions in his posts. I recall him saying to me that he is on some kind of crusade to clear the boards of ****s, or something along those lines a little after I actually had a discussion with him when I first joined in 2010.

He seems ok, when he wants to be. But his obsession with Federer can't be too healthy on his pysche.

LOLville is Banned.

piece
03-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Federer last week was the GOAT, this week he isn't and if he wins Wimby this year he may be.

Let's hope the stupid debate ends right now and resumes in 2012.

Anyone else think this^ was pretty cool?

RogerRacket111
03-05-2012, 04:39 PM
The sun will rise in the east and set in the west. What other great insights do u have? Not in his prime and still winning so many matches. The other guys must suck.

Sentinel
03-05-2012, 08:04 PM
LOLville is Banned.
Zagor must be lost ! *cry*.

(sends hug to Zagor).

Rhino
03-18-2012, 02:46 AM

Fail .