PDA

View Full Version : "Now you can call me a genious" Roger Federer

hectornorton
05-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Has anyone noticed that the first time Roger considered himself a genious was straight after Aus Open this year??

Since he said that he has been losing.....

DueSouth
05-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Hmmmmm....but would he risk saying to people 'You can call me a dumbass now'?

latinking
05-11-2007, 06:30 AM
He won Dubi

hectornorton
05-11-2007, 06:33 AM
don't get me wrong, I admire Roger very much and he is the most gifted but maybe he went to far...

thu_huong
05-11-2007, 06:35 AM
don't get me wrong, I admire Roger very much and he is the most gifted but maybe he went to far...

I did remember that he said he was far from the best/
I think that I should correct you

latinking
05-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Words are just words. What you say when the camra is rolling doesn't mean its in your heart. Its make me laugh when people say things like, wow that guy is so modest or wow he is arogant. Nobody really knows what these athletes are like in person. They are just carefull of what they say and sometimes they don't say the right thing. Then you have guys that dont give a sh1t and everyone calls the names. Could you imagine haveing to watch what you say cause every sentence will be examined.

Baghdatis72
05-11-2007, 06:50 AM
As long as he was modest nothing wrong happened but someone or something got to him and he can't get over it. Maybe Sampras said something to him, maybe Nadal made him lose confidence or maybe all the hype around him was a bad thing eventually.

Alafter
05-11-2007, 07:02 AM
I love the occasional cockiness (from fed) and the over analysing (from this board).

Anyways, in a way it keeps things interesting that he's rolling downhill atm. A mini slump, so the news said. Let's see how far he rolls down. And even better, let's see if he's got the balls to get back up.