PDA

View Full Version : Rafa Evolution

hectornorton
05-11-2007, 02:07 PM
People comparing Rafa with Roger should remember that Roger won his first Wimbledon when he was 21 years and 11 months old.. Starting from there he has been great there is no doubt about that... by the time Nadal is 21 years and 11 months old I reckon he could have a couple of more slams if he is lucky.. He will most likely win RG again and if he plays like he did in IW he could have a good shot at US open and next years AO..

I'm really surprised about his evolution...

I'm starting to think that he is a MUCH better over all player than the last 2 years..

The kid is getting better and better....

Just 20 years old guys remember that...

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Yeah he has been really great since IW with the exception of the match against Djokovic in Miami. I am definitely seeing progress.

Morrissey
05-11-2007, 03:26 PM
People comparing Rafa with Roger should remember that Roger won his first Wimbledon when he was 21 years and 11 months old.. Starting from there he has been great there is no doubt about that... by the time Nadal is 21 years and 11 months old I reckon he could have a couple of more slams if he is lucky.. He will most likely win RG again and if he plays like he did in IW he could have a good shot at US open and next years AO..

I'm really surprised about his evolution...

I'm starting to think that he is a MUCH better over all player than the last 2 years..

The kid is getting better and better....

Just 20 years old guys remember that...

I absolutely agree on that and let me take the time to welcome you to the boards.