PDA

View Full Version : " A Design For Life" Rafa

hectornorton
05-12-2007, 03:33 PM
What Rafa has shown the world today is that no matter how bad your situation is, you ALWAYS have to keep on fighting to the end....

What Rafa has done today can be applied for life at any particular situation when things are not looking good

Well done Rafa, never give up.....

he might not be as talented as some other players out there but you have to admit that no one has his ATTITUDE....

That's his design for life... NEVER GIVE UP.....

Nadal_Freak
05-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Nadal also saves lives worldwide. He once helped kid out of a fire.

Sure he played every point like it was his last but yeah you are making it a litter overdramatic.

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
05-12-2007, 05:07 PM
what the hell are you talking about, nadal has more talent than roddick, blake, fish, dent, delic COMBINED!!!

Baghdatis72
05-12-2007, 05:34 PM
The place where Nadal was born and raised and the way that he trained helped him create a tennis mentality which is almost fearless and unbreakable. That's why he plays better on important points and he almost never gives up or chokes.

sureshs
05-13-2007, 10:39 AM
Nadal should get the Nobel prize for medicine.

gugarafa
05-14-2007, 03:34 AM
yeah and the one for world peace and become UN ambassador for mental tenacity and aggresion then become president of the EU...................lets not get too carried away cause davy choked.

GOD_BLESS_RAFA
05-14-2007, 04:15 AM
I'm sure if he has lost to Davydenko he will not regret it at all...he has given the best he was able to give...but fortunately he won !!!!
Davydenko said like he never got tired he was a beast...he was tired hey but even tired he kept on fighting because he had to defend his title until the end!!!

Rabbit
05-14-2007, 04:30 AM
This just in, Nads discovers a cure for cancer.

hectornorton
05-14-2007, 04:54 AM
well i just thought it was interesting to point that out...

i think davy played better than nadal on saturday.. and he lost..

basically i wanted to point out how important it is to have a healthy and positive attitude towards the game (and life too)..

other players such as gaudio could give much more only it they had a better attitude...

sureshs
05-14-2007, 05:26 AM
This just in, Nads discovers a cure for cancer.

Duh, look at my post #5, what do you think I was referring to?

Rabbit
05-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Duh, look at my post #5, what do you think I was referring to?

My bad. I guess it wasn't just in.

DashaandSafin
05-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Jeez, he's just a tennis player. Dont get too carried away...