PDA

View Full Version : Breathe Cage

POGforEver
05-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Can anyone account for the durability of the Cage's? I love the way they look and I'm in need of a nwe pair of shoes. If not these I'm going with Barricades. Thanks!

chris1992
05-13-2007, 11:59 AM
I got some recently. Very pleased with them as they are an all surface shoe, saving you having to buy a different pair of shoes for different surfaces and tournaments etc...
Thay are especially good on hardcourt, i highly recomend them compared to the federer ones which are soley for hardcourt plus they look way better.:-D

Kid Carlos
05-14-2007, 08:34 AM
The problem is I do not think any body has has them long enough to tell you weather or not they are durable. I just got the wimby colour, with the argon blue, but i would need 6 months in them to tell you the durability factor, btw im on court 7 days week.

zcj41
05-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I've had big problems with them. The hard plastic part on the bottom (the little thing that's like, ribbed on the sides) comes apart from the soft foam from the back of the shoe and rips apart the rubber from the sole in the middle of the shoe. It's happened to me twice, and I plan on giving the shoe one more shot before switching back to the Air Zoom Breath Free III's. It sucks, the Cage version really is a great shoe, the added rubber on the outside part on the bottom makes a big difference.

BreakPoint
05-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I've had big problems with them. The hard plastic part on the bottom (the little thing that's like, ribbed on the sides) comes apart from the soft foam from the back of the shoe and rips apart the rubber from the sole in the middle of the shoe. It's happened to me twice, and I plan on giving the shoe one more shot before switching back to the Air Zoom Breath Free III's. It sucks, the Cage version really is a great shoe, the added rubber on the outside part on the bottom makes a big difference.
Not quite sure what you're really describing. Could you please try again or do you have any pics?

Are these "plastic parts" that you refer to also on the BF II? Because the outsoles on the Cage look almost identical to that on the BF II to me.

Thanks

zcj41
05-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Not quite sure what you're really describing. Could you please try again or do you have any pics?

Are these "plastic parts" that you refer to also on the BF II? Because the outsoles on the Cage look almost identical to that on the BF II to me.

Thanks

Having trouble posting a pic. It's asking me for a web page. Can't I simply copy and paste the picture into a post?

carrwash13
05-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Having trouble posting a pic. It's asking me for a web page. Can't I simply copy and paste the picture into a post?

No you can't. You need to host it. Send me the pic at carrwash@yahoo.com and I'll host it if you want and put the pic up. I'm curious to see what you're talking about too

MMkay5
05-17-2007, 07:07 PM
what is going on... im very confused on this rubber thing people are talkin about coming off, having pictures of this would be great. i was planning on buying these this weekend but i guess not now, i need new shoes since my vapor 4s have a huge hole on the side after about a month. whats with that vapor 4s were suppose to be the new sick shoe got a hole in one month. so maybe the breathe 3s are the way to go

zcj41
05-17-2007, 07:43 PM
No you can't. You need to host it. Send me the pic at carrwash@yahoo.com and I'll host it if you want and put the pic up. I'm curious to see what you're talking about too

Ok, I'm sending you a pic from my phone and you'll see it on your email. It might be in your spam folder, I'm not sure.