PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favourite player.....

Infiniteshadow
05-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Ok guys please post your favourite players name and why you like him. Also if he is an unknown (sorry) try to post an image so we can watch out for him in the future.
------------------------------------
Mine is: Roger Federer
Why: I always loved his game, especially when he hits an extremly difficult shot (returns from awkward position). I love the opposing players action when he realizes he has lost the point.

chris1992
05-13-2007, 11:51 AM
I try to find a favourite player but i like different qualities in each individual. Overall though i would have to probabely say nadal or verdasco.

Nadal because of the distance he covers on court and the fact he doesnt stop moving as well as that brutal forehand of his.

Verdasco as he probabely is the closest pro to my game, inconsistent but a wicked forehand.

Both are also left handers like me.

Andres
05-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Big serving, attacking players: Ivo Karlovic, Daniele Bracciali, Chris Guccione, Mario Ancic, José Acasuso, Ivan Ljubicic, Agustín Calleri.

All timers: Goran Ivanisevic, Patrick Rafter, Pete Sampras, Richard krajicek, Boris Becker, John McEnroe, Michael Stich

In common? They are all big servers, with attacking attacking, attacking games.

I also like Nalbandian, Kuerten, Cañas, Muster, Coria, and Gaudio. Claycourters, with attacking games on clay.

Zabaleta, Calleri and Acasuso (three who happen to be argies :? , are in the middle... big serving, attacking games, but also mainly claycourters.

I'm not a fan of Nadal, but I'm starting to like him. I'm never going to be a fan, but at least, I don't hate him anymore.

Defensive tennis bores me a bit :p

Infiniteshadow
05-13-2007, 11:58 AM
SAME I like players that attack, its a thrill just watching them kill the ball.

127mph
05-13-2007, 12:03 PM
I like Marat Safin, Roger Federer, Richard Gasquet, Tomas Berdych. These guys have pretty strokes and make tennis enjoyable to watch.

fujitsu77
05-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Nadal is my favorite player. His tenacity and spirit really make him fun to watch.

After Nadal, I've got to go with Davydenko. He doesn't have the most powerful strokes, but he wins by moving his opponents from side to side.

I also love watching fed when his game is on.

And don't forget about Youzney!!!!!!!

z-money
05-13-2007, 02:05 PM
well i love hitting a big serve so i go with big guys with huge deliveries.
Safin, Phillipousus! I love those guys. if anyone likes big servers go back to 2003 and recall the Wimbledon semifinal where Mark laid down 46 aces to dispatch agassi!

Q for you: How many aces have you hit in a match before?
Ive done 20 in two sets