PDA

View Full Version : Freelance Writer seeking fans questions for Baghdatis

WestNott
05-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Please submit questions for Marcos Baghdatis. I am going to conduct an email interview and if the question is creative, I will use it. Also, I'm also interviewing Mats Wilander...feel free to submit a question for him as well.

Looking forward to hearing your input! Thanks!

TalkingTennis91
05-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Marcos, I know your homeland of Cyprus isn't really a booming tennis powerhouse, so who were really your greatest influences growing up, and what really drove you toward tennis as a young child?

Jonnyf
05-13-2007, 02:25 PM
What aspect of his game would he most like to advance (make better etc.) and what does he feel is his biggest weapon.

forzainter
05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
does he believe in not shaving if he keeps winning?

snoopy
05-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Matts

Do you regret the candid comments you made about Roger Federrer lacking "balls" (you used the word multiple times) in last year's French Open Final against Nadal?

Baghdatis

Do you think the attention you received following your surprising run at last year's Australian Open interfered with your ability to concentrate on tennis and improve your game?

chiru
05-13-2007, 10:15 PM
to Mats:
Dear Mats, although its largely accepted that the depth of the men's game has advanced in the last few decades, as in, the top 100 is as strong as it ever has been; Do you believe that the top 10 is as strong as it has been in the past? With two men dominating all of the majors the question is: is it because they're that good, or because they have noone to compete with?

to Bags:
What do you say to those critics that say you are in a "sophomore slump" after your brilliant year last year, reaching finals in OZ and semis at Wimby?
or
Although no longer current:
Now that sometime has passed, what do you feel about Agassi's last epic battle being with you at the U.S. last year?

35ft6
05-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Marcos, who do you think would win in a race, Superman or The Flash?