PDA

View Full Version : paul goldstein

califsurferboy33
05-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey,

I don't know if everyone knows this already, but paul goldstein uses an old prince longbody racket under his paintjob and he strings with gosen string. hes currently trying out new speedport rackets. sorry i don't have anymore info then that. he dropped off his rackets at a local club near me to be strung and thats what one of the stringers told me. i forgot the exact name of the racket/string. sorry.

Fedace
05-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Hey,

I don't know if everyone knows this already, but paul goldstein uses an old prince longbody racket under his paintjob and he strings with gosen string. hes currently trying out new speedport rackets. sorry i don't have anymore info then that. he dropped off his rackets at a local club near me to be strung and thats what one of the stringers told me. i forgot the exact name of the racket/string. sorry.

why do you want to diss the O3 tour that Goldstein is using ? He himself said in a interview, how O3 tour has literally gave him 2nd lease on his career. he said if it wasn't for that racket, he would have retired by now.

jura
05-13-2007, 09:44 PM
The newest pics on Getty show him using an O3 Tour. Or this would be the first "old Prince Longbody" with big holes.

vsgut
05-14-2007, 04:00 AM
He was using an O3 Tour with BB Lux Alu Power strung 38 to 42 lbs at River Oaks in Houston. This was April.

atatu
05-14-2007, 07:46 AM
Well, maybe he went back to his Prince Precision Graphite ? It's defintely possible....

califsurferboy33
05-14-2007, 03:33 PM
sry, im just reporting what i was told. he was hitting with the prince longbody and he had some prince speedport blank demos with him. im not trying to start a fight

PBODY99
05-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Now what would you do if you had to try a new frame, compare it with a known quantity.\\ No fight needed, just another perspective.:wink: