PDA

View Full Version : are these real?

Sheriff
05-15-2007, 04:53 AM
Saw a pair of b/w with a yellow swoosh BFII on the bay, and iwant to see what u guys think

go to the bay and search: "breathe free sz 9.5"

carrwash13
05-15-2007, 06:05 AM
Saw a pair of b/w with a yellow swoosh BFII on the bay, and iwant to see what u guys think

go to the bay and search: "breathe free sz 9.5"

Looks like the clay court version. They released the yellow hardcourt version (as opposed to the clay version) like in the pic a few years ago. I've seen them on the players before but I don't know of the clay ever being available to the public....anyone else?

BreakPoint
05-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah, that colorway was available about two years ago.

vsbabolat
05-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Looks like the clay court version. They released the yellow hardcourt version (as opposed to the clay version) like in the pic a few years ago. I've seen them on the players before but I don't know of the clay ever being available to the public....anyone else?

I have never seen a Air Breathe with a clay court tread sold to the consumer. It is usually for the Tour Players only. Although Tennis-Warehouse had some Air Oscillates with a Clay court tread a few years ago.

I asked TW if they would approach Nike and ask for a size run of Air Max Breathe Cage with the clay court tread. http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=132829