PDA

View Full Version : How do Adidas shorts fit?

bluetrain4
05-16-2007, 10:10 PM
I like my shorts roomy, but not ridiculously oversized. I wear 38-inch pants.

I have some Nike Sport Shorts in both XL and XXL. The XXLs have a shorter inseam and fit really well.

Are Adidas shorts narrow, or extra roomy, or middle of the road.

I'm trying to decide between XL and XXL.

kingdaddy41788
05-16-2007, 10:11 PM
It depends if you get the 7" or 9" inseam shorts. The 7" are naturally narrow while the 9" are middle of the road... maybe a little on the long side but only ever so slightly.

Douggo
05-17-2007, 07:13 AM
I wear 36" waist pants, and I've got a pair of adidas "Early AM" shorts, size L. They're quite roomy for me, compared to other brands' shorts I've tried.
If that's any indication of adidas sizing across the board (come to think of it, all the adidas shirts that I've had have been roomy, too), I'd lean toward XL rather than XXL for you. But again, one pair of shorts is all I've got to go on.

Voltron
05-17-2007, 07:24 AM
I usually wear 34" waist pants, and although the large fit well, although they are a little on the short side for me. (I'm kinda tall) I also have a pair of XL shorts, and although they are a little roomy for my tastes, they are a better length.

malkuth
05-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I have a 31" waist, avg height, and I found the Adidas Men's Competition 1 9" inseam were shorter than I'd like. They're roomy, just shorter than I expected. I usually prefer my shorts to end right above the knee.