PDA

View Full Version : Squeaking shoes - help!

tenis
05-18-2007, 04:28 PM
After wearing my Yonexes for a few weeks, they start squeaking a lot. "Good noise", make me sick. I can't wear them...The problem is movement between insert and body of the shoe. How can I lubricate them, what can I use...?
Thanks.

mucat
05-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Mahaha, I wear MDP to go to work because it is very comfortable shoes. Then after a while it started squeaking, the office is kind of quiet, so the squeaking was kind of annoying and noticeable. Had to wear different pair to go to work.

tenis
05-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Yep, I love them, but the sqeak...

jonolau
05-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Send it back to where you bought it for an exchange. Sounds like it was just simple case of defective workmanship.

chadilac
05-22-2007, 08:59 AM
The problem is movement between insert and body of the shoe. The same thing happend to me but with a different shoe. also i had inserts that i bough seperatly. But i asked to company who made the insert and they said to put duck tape on the bottom of the insert and it worked. Hope this helped

jonolau
05-22-2007, 05:44 PM
I had the same problem with a pair of Nike BF3 where the front air insert became loose (probably not enough glue/adhesive) and made irritating squeaking noises when I move my foot. I brought it back to the shop where I bought the shoes. And since the BF3 were in the process of being discontinued and replaced by Breathe Cage, they gave me a brand new pair of Breathe Cage in exchange, no extra cost.