PDA

View Full Version : Tirand II anyone?

asintu
05-21-2007, 01:48 AM
How do you like them? Iím especially intrigued by the very low weight and potential durability.

nasri_babolat_storm
05-21-2007, 07:19 AM
it has very nice comfort,very plushy with much cushion on it. however, the durability sucks. my friend's tirands and mine wore off in no time.

Baghdatis72
05-21-2007, 07:19 AM
On what kind of surface do you play with them?

PED
05-21-2007, 07:43 AM
I own tirrand 2's and barricade 4's. At first, I could not believe that the barricades cost almost double the tirrands; however, 5 months down the road, I see the reason. I play mostly on hard court. In that comparison, the tirrands just don't hold a candle to the barricades. The support is very minimal and they don't hold your feet very well. I like the tirrand's on clay where the surface is much softer. I guess the sumup would be that you get what you pay for.

Azzurri
05-21-2007, 10:21 AM
I own tirrand 2's and barricade 4's. At first, I could not believe that the barricades cost almost double the tirrands; however, 5 months down the road, I see the reason. I play mostly on hard court. In that comparison, the tirrands just don't hold a candle to the barricades. The support is very minimal and they don't hold your feet very well. I like the tirrand's on clay where the surface is much softer. I guess the sumup would be that you get what you pay for.

I agree. They feel nice at first, but after playing a little my right heel begins to hurt (last 2 times), so I no longer wear them for play (just light practices).

Bryant
05-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Ive had my tirand 2s for a few weeks and my only complaint is that the heel isnt very snug...

Roy
05-25-2007, 03:13 AM
best deal for its price !!