PDA

View Full Version : Propulse vs. Barricades

nautika721
05-21-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm going to buy either shoe this week, as I've never used a pair of tennis-specific shoes before and I think it's time to invest in them. I've obviously heard great things about the Barricades, and really like the Barricade 2s (the white/nemesis ones match my clothes too so that's a plus). I've also heard a lot of great things about the Propulse since they've been out. I tried the B2s on and they feel comfortable (from the 2 minutes I walked around the tennis shop), but I'm looking for an opinion from someone who has used both. I'll be buying either one later this week. I'm leaning towards the Barricades since they are $35 cheaper and I have a 15% off coupon as well, but if the Propulses are that good, I may reconsider. Thanks in advance.

-Mike

pow
05-21-2007, 11:38 PM
I really like Barricade IV's, Personally I wouldn't buy Propulse because that encourages companies to jack the price of shoes up. It's not near the neighborhood of the competitors, I doubt it'll outperform the Barricade IV's which has been around for so many improvements.

bleno567
05-22-2007, 06:59 PM
go with the barricade IVs. I have a pair of both shoes, and I like the technology and fit of the propuses more, but the support and comfort of the barricades more. Both have great durribility, but id actually have to give the slight edge in that catagory to the propulses. That mean much thought, because the barricades have the 6 month warrenty, and the propulses do not.