PDA

View Full Version : Missing Card for Breathe Cage

jdawg02
05-22-2007, 02:03 PM
So I recieved my new Nike Air Max Breathe Cages last night... and I looked in my box and there was no 6-Month Durability Gurantee Card to fill out for Nike like for the previous models. I called TW and they said that I can just send them back to them and they'll give me a new pair after the six months... I've never heard or done that before... I usually just sent them to Nike RLC or whatever's called and they took care of it... so should I try to get one of those cards or just send em back to TW?

BkK_b0y14
06-18-2007, 08:49 PM
where did u buy them?

jdawg02
06-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Tennis Warehouse... but I know what to do now... I just send them directly to TW and they will take care of it...

psamp14
06-18-2007, 11:24 PM
i've never dealt with the 6 month warranty card, but i've got the card for my new breathe free 2's....i think its rather generic, so you could call TW and ask them about it or contact nike

if the cage's dont come with the 6 month warranty then someone correct me...i thought these are the later version to the breathe free's and they continue with the 6 month warranty

COURTSNIPER
06-18-2007, 11:38 PM
I Have Not Wore Out A Pair Enough To Collect On The 6 Month Warrany But I Know That Nike Authorized Stores Have The Ability To Accept Returns At Their Discretion. They Just Get Credit For The Item When The Work Directly With Nike . This Is Probaly What The Great T/w Is Doing For You By Sending Directly Back . They Have Your Info On Your Order & After Its All Said & Done You'll Probably Get Them Back Way Fast This Way . Much Better Than Waiting On Nike & You Getting The Voucher Or A Shoe You Don't Want . Good Luck !

BreakPoint
06-18-2007, 11:41 PM
I Have Not Wore Out A Pair Enough To Collect On The 6 Month Warrany But I Know That Nike Authorized Stores Have The Ability To Accept Returns At Their Discretion. They Just Get Credit For The Item When The Work Directly With Nike . This Is Probaly What The Great T/w Is Doing For You By Sending Directly Back . They Have Your Info On Your Order & After Its All Said & Done You'll Probably Get Them Back Way Fast This Way . Much Better Than Waiting On Nike & You Getting The Voucher Or A Shoe You Don't Want . Good Luck !
Someone needs to remove both shift keys from your keyboard. ;)

psamp14
06-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Someone needs to remove both shift keys from your keyboard. ;)

and the CAPS lock key for the user name :)

lol good catch BP...

zapvor
06-19-2007, 03:51 AM
Tennis Warehouse... but I know what to do now... I just send them directly to TW and they will take care of it...

yea TW will take care of it i am sure. also you can always just go on the nike site get a number and they will mail/email you a card/form to fill out