PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestion for me?

X-LiMitEd
05-22-2007, 11:29 PM
I played in the final round today. It's my first tournament I ever played. I lost to my opponent, but I didn't disappoint too much. I think this is my debut, so I hope to be more better than now.I really nervous, maybe that's why I lost to him. Any suggestion for me, so I can play better without any nervous? My FH and BH will very bad when I nervous. How to handle that?

LuckyR
05-23-2007, 07:26 AM
I played in the final round today. It's my first tournament I ever played. I lost to my opponent, but I didn't disappoint too much. I think this is my debut, so I hope to be more better than now.I really nervous, maybe that's why I lost to him. Any suggestion for me, so I can play better without any nervous? My FH and BH will very bad when I nervous. How to handle that?

Everyone does this (you did know that already, right?).

Ultimately tennis is a Mental Game played with racquets, not a Racquet Game...

Gillian
05-23-2007, 04:40 PM
The book "The Inner game of tennis" is helpful for suggestions for dealing with nerves.

Bodacious DVT
05-23-2007, 04:45 PM
I would recommend the book "Winning Ugly" by Brad Gilbert as opposed to The Inner Game of Tennis. Personally, i feel that winning ugly deals better with this subject. i posted something about busting nerves yesterday. search for it and read my post. It will help you greatly

also, your nerves will die down as you play more. just stay in there and work through it.