PDA

View Full Version : Which Shoes?

Hewitt Aussie
05-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Hi, i was thinking about getting a new pair of shoes this summer, and i was wondering if i should get the vaper IV or the Breathe Cage. I will be playing on hard court all the time. I want my shoes to last pretty long. I want comfort, and i want the toe area to be padded because my toes have **** all over them. I want a nice looking shoe with a 6- month return policy. What would be the best shoe out of those 2 for me? Any other shoe suggestions would be appreciated also. Plus when you have a 6 month durability guarantee, can you only take the shoes back once, or can you take them back a second time? (even if it over 6 months since first purchase.)

Hewitt Aussie
05-23-2007, 04:37 PM
anyone????

Voltron
05-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, I've heard problems with the cage. But I wouldn't get either, I would get the Barricade IVs, tried and true.

LarougeNY
05-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Hewitt, I just ordered some Vapor IVs. I'm kinda looking for something like you, I want durable shoes (though not necessarily with a 6month warantee) and comfortable but geared more towards speed and performance.

I was deciding between the Babolat Allcourt 3s, the Propulse, and these Vapor IVs. After asking chris and spencer (TW) about the choice, they told me they really loved the Vapor IVs, and the new vapors really blasted the old ones out of competition (I'm upgrading from the Vapor IIIs).
I'll tell you how they are when I get them on Monday.
Good luck

BkK_b0y14
05-23-2007, 07:13 PM
^^^^^ vapors have never been known for durability......maybe get some Barricade 4's or Reebok Match Day Pumps.

Hewitt Aussie
05-24-2007, 12:14 PM
I am more intersted in the breath cages, do they fit my description? Comfortable, a lot of support, and durable.

Hewitt Aussie
05-26-2007, 05:05 AM
Anyone have an answer?

dave333
05-26-2007, 06:11 AM
barricades and breathe cages are probablt better dor durability and hard court.

barricade IVs are sweet!

Cardtennis07
05-26-2007, 06:25 AM
I own the cages and have to say they are the best shoes I have ever bought. I used to have barricade 4s but I just love the light feel of the cages.