PDA

View Full Version : Ankle Brace

chadilac
05-23-2007, 01:12 PM
In january i spranged my ankle playing tennis for my high school team and went to the hospetal and they said i pulled some tendons. My school has a trainer so i went to him for a month and a half. then after that i was playing a tennis match and again spranged my ankle, but this time it was less sever and i just had a limp. i went back to the trainer and he said he would get an anke brace for me, but he never did. now its summer and on june third i go to a tennis camp and i am also playing in a usta legue this summer.i will also be in turniments. So my qustion to you is what ankle brace will be comfortable and offer great support.

Thanks in advance

Voltron
05-23-2007, 01:16 PM
I would look at the ASO braces first, as I've heard that they are nice.

dcottrill
05-23-2007, 01:33 PM
I would look at the ASO braces first, as I've heard that they are nice.

I also use ASO braces. Given my history of sprained ankles, I won't even step onto a tennis court without them.

lilxjohnyy
05-23-2007, 01:46 PM
yea i use ASO ...they are really good. quite expensive but really good...get them on tenniswarehouse

ricomon
05-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Another really good ankle brace is the McDavid ultralight lace up. Very similar to ASO and most sporting goods stores carry it. It's also worn by Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat.

Phil
05-29-2007, 10:34 PM
I've used Kallassay for years. It works perfectly-never had a problem with support or pain and therefore, never considered using another brand/model.

chadilac
06-01-2007, 09:26 AM
thanks for all the feed back.