PDA

View Full Version : Natural Cures?

tmeier
05-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Has anyone seen the info commercial for the Natural Cures books? Has anyone tried any of them with any success? I am curious what everyone thinks of it.

Fee
05-23-2007, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't read that book if you paid me. That guy is a fraud, and the book jacket contains a quote from a guy who died many years ago. He's been in jail for ripping people off. I've seen a laundry list of the charges leveled against him (I wish I could find the link). I don't think he believes a single word he wrote, he just found a way to make a lot of money off of gullible people.

Save your money, get the Berkely Wellness Newsletter instead.

Polaris
05-23-2007, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't read that book if you paid me. That guy is a fraud, and the book jacket contains a quote from a guy who died many years ago. He's been in jail for ripping people off. I've seen a laundry list of the charges leveled against him (I wish I could find the link). I don't think he believes a single word he wrote, he just found a way to make a lot of money off of gullible people.

+1 to what Fee said.

I remember hearing him saying something outrageous about helping people lose 50 pounds in a couple of months. One should automatically be skeptical of someone who makes such a ridiculous claim.

isuk@tennis
05-23-2007, 08:36 PM
he also says he cures cancer

Phil
05-23-2007, 08:42 PM

Well, what if I paid you, like, A LOT of money to read the book?:)

Fee
05-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Perhaps, if you sat next to me. I get to pick your outfit.

Phil
05-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Perhaps, if you sat next to me. I get to pick your outfit.

As long as you have better tastes in fashion than I do, it's a deal!

Fee
05-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Can I call you 'Hasi' and will you mix me a neat-o fruity drink with an umbrella in it?

Phil
05-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Can I call you 'Hasi' and will you mix me a neat-o fruity drink with an umbrella in it?

I'll mix you whatever you want, and you can call me just about anything, but whatever you do, please don't ask me to wear an apron or capri pants.

Fee
05-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Don't worry, neither of those were even close to my list of possiblities.