PDA

View Full Version : Got my Reebok Upset DMX Today!

Milano
05-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Finally got a pair of decent tennis shoes. Taking them out today and will post a review for anyone looking for an economical shoe with good characteristics.
Also, in TW's review it says that there is a nice lacing system? Seems like normal lacing to me...

backcourt
05-25-2007, 06:16 AM
Good Choice. I've been wearing them for a couple of years, and they are great for a slightly wide foot, and have good cushioning and ventilation. Curious, did you have to buy the Merlot colored ones? I have a pair waiting in my closet for when my Blue and White ones wear out; and expect to receive comments about my color choice once I finally wear them.

Milano
05-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Tried them yesterday and they were great. Arch seems a little high at first but it gets compressed and molded as you play. Traction was nice andafter 3 hours of play no signs of ANY wear. Also has the extra rubber in nice places for toe draggers (me).

EDIT: Nevermind noticed they come in shiraz? Oh well, I have the blue and white and they look better than the shiraz to me. Had to buy them from somewhere else than TW because I have a size 13 foot and they dont have 13, maybe thats why I got the blue instead of the merlot?

backcourt
05-26-2007, 08:09 AM
Ya its Shiraz not Merlot, I knew it was a red wine. I think the blue ones look much better too. Only got Shiraz ones because that's all I could find. Where are you still finding blue ones>

Milano
05-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Actually a dealer was selling them on the auction site in my size (13) so I decided to just buy them. Though I dont think he would have any more....sorry.