PDA

View Full Version : say it isnt so

randomname
05-24-2007, 04:47 PM
alright, im freaking out right now because after playing for about 2 hours today, my elbow has been hurting a bit. its not a severe pain, but its right at the bottom of the elbow. the weird thing though, is that its on my right elbow and im left handed. is this anything I should be freaking out about? to put this in perspective though, ive never been seriously injured, but it seems like I always have something thats hurting (not enough to stop me from playing, but noticeable) sometimes it will be my wrist, sometimes my ankle, this is the first time its been my elbow. anyway, should I be worried?

c_zimma
05-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Well, 2 hours is a large chunk of playing time. Maybe you tweaked something on a backhand. It's hard to say. I wouldn't worry about it. Give it a day and see if the pain goes away.

armand
05-24-2007, 05:28 PM
I get those sometimes on my left elbow even though I'm a righty and have a one handed BH. I just figure its the body's way of keeping balance from the left side to the right somehow, some way.

rbowser
05-24-2007, 05:38 PM
HOw weird does it feel? What's the 'pain' like, because I have something similar to my right arm, but I am a righty