PDA

View Full Version : Breathe Cage w/ jade mesh

Photoshop
05-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey folks, yes another thread about Breathe Cage. I was a click away from purchasing a pair from err... another online store (sorry TW, they had an amazing deal!)
This is what they had: http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8090/resizeko0.jpg
notice the jade color for the mesh

I went away for a few hours and when I came back they'd updated the pic to the same colorway as the one on TW.

Long story short, where can I find those Breathe cages with jade mesh? thanks!

Jonas
05-27-2007, 02:49 AM
Good question...those are sweet.
Can you hint to us at what web-site?
How much were they?

Jonas
05-27-2007, 05:52 PM
no one really sales these do they ?

smackadog
05-28-2007, 09:12 PM
yeh i tried to buy it from eastbay , they sent me the white pair instead. they never had the all jade that they had on the website.

Photoshop
05-28-2007, 10:26 PM
I ordered a pair from foot locker but as of right now they changed the pic once again on their site. hopefully they'll send the all jade one.

smackadog
06-14-2007, 02:18 AM
i know im a month late, just curious as to if they sent you the all jade pair? also does anyone have any info on this color cages? -thanks

Kid Carlos
06-14-2007, 10:09 AM
just a promo colour they got by mistake, that colour was never available for sale.

Photoshop
06-14-2007, 10:58 AM
i know im a month late, just curious as to if they sent you the all jade pair? also does anyone have any info on this color cages? -thanks
No they did not.
just a promo colour they got by mistake, that colour was never available for sale.
That explains it.

ceruleance
06-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey Photoshop,
I was willing to accept that explanation that the jade mesh was a promo or something but today I saw someone wearing that shoe so they definitely exist.
The ones with the white mesh are 111 color code but according to eastbay the jade ones should be color code 311. Your best bet would be to call Nike and/or eastbay if you want to find them.

IMO the white mesh is better looking though..