PDA

View Full Version : Reebok Warantee Replacement

HLM2
05-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Has anyone sent in their reebok shoes for a replacement say under the 6 month durability warantee? Im thinking about sending my Match days in, they are completely worn through but when I called they said it takes about 2-3 weeks.
In your experience, did it take this long, or longer? Is it worth it to wait that long?
Thanks

fastdunn
05-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Talk to TW first (if you purchased it from TW). I was told to send my Match Day Pump
directly to TW for warranty replacement.

CivicLx
05-26-2007, 08:26 PM
i actually just sent MDPs back to TW last week or the week before.
as far as i know TW sends you one of their pairs from inventory so you get them replaced right away. I guess it depends on how backed up their returns department is but basically the shipping time will be the bulk of the time you spend waiting for your replacement

I've replaced 3 pairs of shoes and I've always sent them back to TW not the manufacture (sp?)

yeah i definitely think it's worth it to wait because you're getting a new pair of shoes :) i don't know but i would guess sending them back to Reebok would take longer

HLM2
05-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Really? TW let you ship it to them? I just checked the website under returns for shoe replacement and under Reebok it says to call reebok.

CivicLx
05-27-2007, 06:41 PM
yeah I've sent shoes back twice and returned a pair to their retail shop once and they always took care of them for me. you just have to have your original invoice for the shoes purchase, but if you can't find it, they should be able to look it up and confirm the orig purchase

tintin
05-28-2007, 04:00 AM
will Reebok come up with any new clothes at all? :confused: :roll: