PDA

View Full Version : Blackrock Seniors Tour events on T.V./tape anywhere?

!Tym
05-26-2007, 01:55 PM
The Tennis Channel seems to only broadcast Courier's U.S. seniors tour events, which is fine if you like to watch tournaments that don't feature the one and only Sergio Bruguera in it (which, if you do, seek help...).

Anyway, long story short, I seem to be going crazy 'cause Bruguera just mopped up the clay court swing of the European senior's tour, and it just seems a cruel act of the devil that I won't ever get to watch any of it.

Are Black Rock champion's events broadcast in Europe?

If so, anyone know of a source to get their hands on those matches?

To be honest, in all seriousness now, I don't think I'm the only one who finds the seniors tour matches just as appealing or more appealing than watching the main tour matches (assuming you too have got an oldy but moldy "F.O.A.T.," favorite of all time, you're itching too see live in the 21st. century sometime, take for instance, Erin Grey, ooh-la-waah-drool-waah-wooow...so not worthy).

Moose Malloy
06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
I am also interested in these matches. I heard the Goran-Mac match last year was incredibly high quality.

Moose Malloy
06-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Tym, I think TTC is showing the Legends Under 45 Doubles - Semi between Bruguera/Krajicek & Boetsch/Forget tomorrow.

Saw this on the tennis week site under tv schedule.