PDA

View Full Version : Nadal's Cortex Debut

nautika721
05-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Does anyone recall how long Nadal was using his APD w/ Cortex before it went on sale to the public (or which tournament he began using it in)? I'm curious as to when we may begin to see the new Pure Storm w/ Cortex that have recently been speculated on these boards. Safina looks like she's still using the old Storm, and I'm curious if Gonzalez will be too.

VamosRNadal2007
05-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Rafa started playing with new racquet at the torneig illes balears but that tournement is only for practise. His first real ATP game with racquet is at Monte Carlo.

Fedace
05-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Does anyone recall how long Nadal was using his APD w/ Cortex before it went on sale to the public (or which tournament he began using it in)? I'm curious as to when we may begin to see the new Pure Storm w/ Cortex that have recently been speculated on these boards. Safina looks like she's still using the old Storm, and I'm curious if Gonzalez will be too.

I am going to clarify this for you. Nadal is not yet using the APD with cortex, right now it is a Paint job. According to email i received(Cannot reveal the source), apparently Rafa just do not want to take any chances on switching frames with French open on the line. This is make or break part of the season for rafa. However, he really does like APD cortex and way it feels so he is definitely going to switch after the French open. But my bet is with Wimbledon so close inthe horizen, he won't switch til wimby is over with.:D