View Full Version : What kind of butt-cap is this??

05-28-2007, 05:20 AM
I have seen this before on a few aeropro drives and in particular David Nalbandian's pog longbodies that he used to play with.
Is this a certain racquet technicians custom butt-caps?


Are these soft like volkl's replacements by any chance?
2 of my frames have broken butt caps, so I just wanted to check these out.

sorry that I am computer illiterate.. I am trying to post a pic of the butt cap, but I guess I'll just describe it.
They are yellow and have a large red "SC" (I believe).
It is in the photo gallery for the last day of the qualifiying.
The player's name is Juan Pablo Guzman.

don knot
05-28-2007, 05:35 AM
I have seen these before and am under the impression that they are from Jay Schwied (sp?).
I am not 100% sure, but someone on here wil know. I don't know if you can get them or not.

05-28-2007, 05:37 AM
I would say that it's only a sticker of the stringing service.

05-28-2007, 06:57 AM
It is a racquet service in Argentina that does work for the pros. Here is a past thread on the subject:


05-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Nice...Thanks Pleeps.