PDA

View Full Version : Better look at the Argon blue Vapors.

Fedal07
05-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Thease look real nice.

TW should have them in early July.

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=nikestore,home#l=nikestore,grid,_pdp ,cid-1/gid-126201/pid-142462,_grid,s-tennis&re=US&co=US&la=EN

chadilac
05-29-2007, 01:05 PM
they look sweet!

LarougeNY
05-29-2007, 01:14 PM
These damn vapors have the insoles GLUED down to the bottom of the shoe. So annoying ripping them out for orthodics...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BreakPoint
05-29-2007, 01:21 PM
These damn vapors have the insoles GLUED down to the bottom of the shoe. So annoying ripping them out for orthodics...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Every Nike tennis shoe I've ever owned had the insole glued down regardless of the model. Really don't know why they do that. Pretty dumb, if you ask me.

chiru
05-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Every Nike tennis shoe I've ever owned had the insole glued down regardless of the model. Really don't know why they do that. Pretty dumb, if you ask me.

I like em better glued personally cuz for me (i donno why) it always feels liek they're moving at least a milimeter (im pretty finicky). course the questio then is why dont they leave them free and let the customers just glue it down? (incase they need custom insoles?). im with you here bp.

ThunderServe
05-29-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm usually a really big fan of nikes products it's basically all i wear for tennis because u feel the shoes are lightweight and the clothes are made with nice material and have a good design but with these shoes i just feel the colourways are so bland although the actual shoe design is good.