PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see Graf and Agassi at this weekend's UFC fights in Vegas.

bluetrain4
05-29-2007, 01:19 PM
They were shown a couple of times and Agassi was interviewed. They looked liked they were enjoying themselves. Since I'm a UFC fan, this made me like them even more.

!Tym
05-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Agassi for career change! His dad was an Olympic boxer, he's clearly got the hand-eye coordination trained since birth, lifts well for his size, great footwork, explosive fist speed, ample pronation follow-through experience, big noggin, the heart of a champion, plus he and Dana White can watch Parent Trap together a million times and say, "I don't get it. Why does everyone keep and saying we look the same? I mean do you get it? I don't. No, I don't get it either. We don't look the same. Yeah, I know, tell me about it, but everyone's making us go insane by saying we look just about exactly the same!"

35ft6
05-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Graf didn't seem totally into it, but Agassi was pumped up. It was cool they were there and very cool they were shown twice and the commentators were making a big deal of it. Why Mandy Moore, though?

zapvor
05-29-2007, 08:09 PM
i missed it. mandy moore what?

Supracool94
05-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Glad to see Agassi is an MMA Fan like many of us.