PDA

View Full Version : The only thing worse than endless Roddick replays ..

Defcon
05-29-2007, 05:35 PM
.. is getting ready for the non stop Williams sisters replays sure to follow in the coming days!

There was some hope (small, but it was there) among tennis fans that TTC would help us forget the horrors of ESPN, but that hope has been well and truly dashed, chopped up and buried!

CEvertFan
05-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Well Roddick is out so you won't have to worry about seeing him again at least for the rest of the tournament anyway. Now if only those Williams sisters would lose...

zapvor
05-29-2007, 06:19 PM
lol....yea the only american left is Ginepri i think. for the men. Williams....i dont know. Allez Henin!

drakulie
05-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Time to bust out the old taped matches.

ilovecarlos
05-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Time to bust out the old taped matches.

May I suggest a feature called "bag check?"...it stars my dear friends Drak and Oscar...more entertaining than Roddick press conferances too!!!;)

zapvor
05-29-2007, 06:44 PM
ouch.....come on Roddick sucks on clay. give him a break. hes probably being mopey already.

drakulie
05-29-2007, 06:52 PM
May I suggest a feature called "bag check?"...it stars my dear friends Drak and Oscar...more entertaining than Roddick press conferances too!!!;)

I know those guys! Are those the two devilishly handsome fellows, full of charm, living in South Florida??

ilovecarlos
05-29-2007, 07:00 PM
I know those guys! Are those the two devilishly handsome fellows, full of charm, living in South Florida??

Bingo! You know them too? They hang with Javier Sergio (and his bare chest), Noskillz, Punky and Power Play...all good guys;)

Tennis_Monk
05-29-2007, 07:03 PM
ESPN should bring up old Roddick tapes and repeat them. That way they wont miss Roddick. It is also worth bringing back his Mojo commercial.

I cant stand the She man. Hopefully they will loose early.