PDA

View Full Version : Nike breath free 2's

[K]aotic
05-29-2007, 09:33 PM
i recently got a brand new pair of these for 45 bux! for 45 bux these shoes feel great and have great durability! not even a sign of wear yet and i've put about 8 hours on this baby already.

Photoshop
05-29-2007, 09:38 PM
mind sharing where you got them from?

[K]aotic
05-30-2007, 07:19 PM
it was at great mall.. its in california. it was at the nike factory store.

courtrage
05-30-2007, 07:25 PM
what color are they?

BreakPoint
05-30-2007, 07:35 PM
aotic;1480155']it was at great mall.. its in california. it was at the nike factory store.
I thought they were $49.99 there, not $45?

nn
05-30-2007, 08:55 PM
yeah I bought BFIII for $35 (not used). Also bought BFII (used lot) for $79.99 at Golf and smith in San Jose 13 months ago and they are best..

hammer
05-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Sounds like I need to take a trip to Milpitas. But everytime I go there I never find anything as far as tennis shoes go. You made a great find!!

BreakPoint
05-31-2007, 12:32 AM
But everytime I go there I never find anything as far as tennis shoes go.
Same as my experience.

str33t
05-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah, everytime I go to Great Mall, I always check the Nike Factory Store for tennis stuff. Usually, I end up with nothing. Last week, to my amazement, I saw BF2's and Revives.

http://i9.tinypic.com/4y4su89.jpg

dunloplayah
05-31-2007, 01:10 PM
My local tennis courts sell sale stock for the only "tennis only" store in town. I just happened to luck into two pair, one BFII in white with navy swoosh and some red & gray del mar courts. Love them both but use the breathes for league play coz they really do "breathe!" but the heel support is a tad squishy.

Got them both for $39.99ea.

BreakPoint
05-31-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah, everytime I go to Great Mall, I always check the Nike Factory Store for tennis stuff. Usually, I end up with nothing. Last week, to my amazement, I saw BF2's and Revives.

Which day last week did you go? I called them on Sunday, 5/20, and asked if they had any BFII's and they said no. :-(

psamp14
05-31-2007, 02:01 PM
Which day last week did you go? I called them on Sunday, 5/20, and asked if they had any BFII's and they said no. :-(

BP have you been to the nike factory store lately? that picture shows a nice pair of BF 2's in blue/white for $50!

i havent been there in months but if they're in stock i've got my shoes for summer! :)

BreakPoint
05-31-2007, 03:48 PM
BP have you been to the nike factory store lately? that picture shows a nice pair of BF 2's in blue/white for $50!

i havent been there in months but if they're in stock i've got my shoes for summer! :)
You should make a trip there soon, psamp14! ;)

aznkb888
05-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I was just there on Sunday and they had plenty of shoes left.

psamp14
05-31-2007, 07:56 PM
You should make a trip there soon, psamp14! ;)

I was just there on Sunday and they had plenty of shoes left.

thanks for the info....looks like i'll have get there this weekend or soon!

what colorways are they in, and what other shoe selection is there?

how about the apparel?

aznkb888
05-31-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't recall seeing much in terms of apparel. The only other shoes were the Revives, and the blue colorway shown above for the BF2s was the only one there.

psamp14
05-31-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't recall seeing much in terms of apparel. The only other shoes were the Revives, and the blue colorway shown above for the BF2s was the only one there.

thanks....i'll have to get one of those blue colorways then...:)

BreakPoint
05-31-2007, 09:26 PM
thanks....i'll have to get one of those blue colorways then...:)
It's that medium blue with silver swoosh colorway that I was interested in a few months ago, remember psamp14? ;)

psamp14
05-31-2007, 09:35 PM
It's that medium blue with silver swoosh colorway that I was interested in a few months ago, remember psamp14? ;)

BP....sort of remember...but did you prefer the blue colorway with the silver swoosh or black swoosh?

in either case i'm going to have to pick up a pair now that summer's coming...:)

BreakPoint
05-31-2007, 10:23 PM
BP....sort of remember...but did you prefer the blue colorway with the silver swoosh or black swoosh?

I prefer the silver swoosh one also because the blue is a slighter lighter blue than the darker blue one with the black swoosh that's in the current season's line-up. Remember you looked in the Nike catalog at that shop in MV a few months ago and told me that a blue colorway with black swoosh was coming but that the blue was a darker blue?

psamp14
05-31-2007, 10:28 PM
I prefer the silver swoosh one also because the blue is a slighter lighter blue than the darker blue one with the black swoosh that's in the current season's line-up. Remember you looked in the Nike catalog at that shop in MV a few months ago and told me that a blue colorway with black swoosh was coming but that the blue was a darker blue?

i remember now....yes that was such a long time ago, like during winter break.....

have you already been to the nike factory store and purchased one to add to your ....14 shoe rotation?

BreakPoint
05-31-2007, 10:36 PM
have you already been to the nike factory store and purchased one to add to your ....14 shoe rotation?
Yup, got myself 3 pairs as I really like that colorway and I had thought it was already gone forever a few months ago.

psamp14
05-31-2007, 10:41 PM
Yup, got myself 3 pairs as I really like that colorway and I had thought it was already gone forever a few months ago.

LOL! nice :)

how was the stock in size 13's and when did you go?

BreakPoint
05-31-2007, 10:47 PM
how was the stock in size 13's and when did you go?
Sorry, but I didn't really take a close look at any other sizes other than mine (10.5) as I was in a hurry to catch a movie there (Pirates of the Carribean) which we had already bought the tickets for so I just quickly grabbed three boxes without even trying them on and checked out. I've worn BFII's before so I knew they would fit. This was on Sunday.

Why don't you call them first and ask if they have any in size 13?

psamp14
05-31-2007, 10:51 PM
i'll have to give them a call then......hopefully i can manage to swing by....i've tried BF 2's once before but i would have to feel them out one more time before ultimately purchasing them

thanks for the heads up BP

psamp14
06-13-2007, 04:17 PM
paging Breakpoint....or anyone else who's been to the great mall since the last update in late may...

are those breathe free 2's still in stock?

BreakPoint
06-13-2007, 05:22 PM
paging Breakpoint....or anyone else who's been to the great mall since the last update in late may...

are those breathe free 2's still in stock?
Hi psamp14,

Nope, I haven't been there since. Sorry.

Why not give them a call first to check if they still have them in your size?

psamp14
06-13-2007, 05:49 PM
BP, i called once earlier today and was put on hold...anyways i'll be there soon after finals are done :)

Dan007
06-14-2007, 08:39 PM
The bad thing is at my nike factory store they don't sell tennis shoes. NONE!

BreakPoint
06-14-2007, 09:04 PM
The bad thing is at my nike factory store they don't sell tennis shoes. NONE!
That's usually the case at the one near me also, but once in a blue moon, you get lucky. :D

ceruleance
06-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Hey Breakpoint, you suck for buying out all the 10.5's!!

ledor
06-15-2007, 11:08 AM
aotic;1477820']i recently got a brand new pair of these for 45 bux! for 45 bux these shoes feel great and have great durability! not even a sign of wear yet and i've put about 8 hours on this baby already.

I haven't really seen Nike Factory Stores around the Orange County, CA, area, but I went to the state line right before Las Vegas and I got BF3's for 49.99 also. I also own BF2's. I only got the BF3's cause of that price.

muggy
06-15-2007, 11:28 AM

I went a week after Breakpoint went and there were still 3 boxes of 10.5's left...

BreakPoint
06-15-2007, 11:51 AM
There were still lots of 10.5's left after I bought mine. In fact, I probably could have bought 10 pairs of 10.5's, and I probably should have except that I still have over a dozen pairs of new shoes still in boxes in my closet. ;)

BreakPoint
06-15-2007, 11:52 AM
I went a week after Breakpoint went and there were still 3 boxes of 10.5's left...
Yup.........

psamp14
06-15-2007, 12:01 PM
your latest great mall nike factory store update:

breathe free 2's in the blue/white/silver colorway seem to be out...i purchased one in my size, size 13...there are 2 left in size 13, as well as 1 pair of air resolves for $39.99

there are air zoom revives on the shelf in both the varsity red and navy blue colors....i didnt check for size availability, but the breathe free 2's are off the shelf..check the back for your size..

there are numerous shirts and shorts...cheap quality shorts, federer's winter tops he wore at tokyo/basel and TMC, but all in XL, XXL..etc...a few in large

then misc blue polo/crew shirts, available in medium, large, XL, etc...one or two in small

BreakPoint
06-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the update, psamp14!

I might be stopping in there later today as I'm probably going to catch a movie there tonight. Glad to hear that you were able to snag a pair in your size. :D

psamp14
06-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the update, psamp14!

I might be stopping in there later today as I'm probably going to catch a movie there tonight. Glad to hear that you were able to snag a pair in your size. :D

BP, i am glad i got a pair....you said you would have bought 10 pairs? you're crazy! :)

BreakPoint
06-15-2007, 12:15 PM
BP, i am glad i got a pair....you said you would have bought 10 pairs? you're crazy! :)
If I didn't already have so many shoes, I would have seriously considered it. It's a great shoe. It's like when people stocked up on a dozen pairs of Air Oscillates before they were discontinued because they loved the shoe. :D

psamp14
06-15-2007, 12:26 PM
If I didn't already have so many shoes, I would have seriously considered it. It's a great shoe. It's like when people stocked up on a dozen pairs of Air Oscillates before they were discontinued because they loved the shoe. :D

good point...many people really stocked up on the oscillates....

i just wish i was rich and retired like you BP ;)

[K]aotic
06-15-2007, 05:43 PM
ok after 15 hours of playing with it, i have put my first noticeable scuff mark on the shoe :D

The Ripper
06-15-2007, 05:51 PM
There's a Nike Factory Store in the Camarillo outlet center (about 20 miles west of Los Angeles). They are having a big sale starting June 18. I was there two weeks ago and then a ton of Roger's Breathe III's for $69.99 in most sizes - not my favorite shoe, but I was tempted. They also had a bunch of the Nike with the replaceable soles (don't remember the name). Apparently that idea has not caught on. They were also selling for $69, so no big bargain, but less than $110 or $89.

I'm currently wearing the new Nike Cage's, but I plan to go back to the Breathe II's as soon as these wear out. B2's are the best hands down IMHO. :p

psamp14
06-15-2007, 07:05 PM
There's a Nike Factory Store in the Camarillo outlet center (about 20 miles west of Los Angeles). They are having a big sale starting June 18. I was there two weeks ago and then a ton of Roger's Breathe III's for $69.99 in most sizes - not my favorite shoe, but I was tempted. They also had a bunch of the Nike with the replaceable soles (don't remember the name). Apparently that idea has not caught on. They were also selling for $69, so no big bargain, but less than $110 or $89.

I'm currently wearing the new Nike Cage's, but I plan to go back to the Breathe II's as soon as these wear out. B2's are the best hands down IMHO. :p

roger's breathe 3's?....federer doesnt wear breathe free's...he used to years ago, but now he wears vapors...currently vapor 4's

i had a light hit this evening in my new breathe free 2's and they are unbelievable....:)

the replaceable sole shoes you saw are the air zoom revives...i dont think they've caught onto many people and i havent seen many people wearing them..

The Ripper
06-15-2007, 08:35 PM
My mistake, I meant Vapors. oops.

Yes, I think the BF2's are the best shoe I've ever owned. They feel like houseslippers on court, great feel, extremely comfortable, good in hot weather. I do have to use some extra padding for the forefoot, but other than that, they are perfect! I can buy them locally for $89/pair. I guess I should check some other Nike stores and see if I can get them for less - I don't plan on using any other shoes for awhile.

Photoshop
06-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Question for Los Angelians, Camarillo is a bit too far from my work, are there any outlets/malls (that have those Nike factory stores) along I-5?

[K]aotic
06-15-2007, 10:35 PM
i really like the fit of the B2's, but it is lacking in cushioning. maybe i'm just too used to wearing jordans. :roll:

The Ripper
06-16-2007, 01:10 PM
There must be some other Nike outlets south of Los Angeles (Orange County), etc. I just don't happen to know where they might be.

I use an orthotic for 3/4 of the footbed and an extra cushion under the toes, that has eliminated any problems with the BF2's for playing lots of hardcourt. Before that they were pounding the heck out of my poor feet (about 20 hrs of playing per week). The orthotic cost $200 but is guaranteed for 18 years - I love it. I wouldn't be able to play so much if I didn't have it.

pat_rafter#1
06-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Just went to the Nike Factory Store here in Tempe, AZ at the Arizona Mills Mall. They have the blue and white BFIIs for $49.99. I picked up the last 2 size 10's but they had plenty of other sizes in stock. They also had plenty of the Air Zoom Revive with Blue & Red changeable soles. Act fast, they shouldn't last long. Cheers.

ceruleance
06-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Just went to the Nike Factory Store here in Tempe, AZ at the Arizona Mills Mall. They have the blue and white BFIIs for $49.99. I picked up the last 2 size 10's but they had plenty of other sizes in stock. They also had plenty of the Air Zoom Revive with Blue & Red changeable soles. Act fast, they shouldn't last long. Cheers.

Dear Pat Rafter #1,
You are my hero. Thanks for the heads up. French blue is an awesome colorway for a great shoe and $50 is a steal!

For anyone else, I bought the second to last pair of 10.5's so heads up.

BreakPoint
06-17-2007, 04:50 PM
For anyone else, I bought the second to last pair of 10.5's so heads up.
From the Great Mall in CA or the Arizona Mills Mall in AZ?

ceruleance
06-17-2007, 05:00 PM
from Tempe. When I called Great Mall two days ago the guy said they were completely out of every size, but that doesnt seem to jive with what psamp14 said so who knows

BreakPoint
06-17-2007, 05:06 PM
from Tempe. When I called Great Mall two days ago the guy said they were completely out of every size, but that doesnt seem to jive with what psamp14 said so who knows
So if the Great Mall had them in your size were you planning on driving from Tempe to San Jose? :confused:

ceruleance
06-17-2007, 05:22 PM
So if the Great Mall had them in your size were you planning on driving from Tempe to San Jose? :confused:

nike outlets are happy to ship you shoes if you order them over the phone. I live on the east coast.

Now that I have outted this "secret" I hope all you guys don't beat me to the bunch when there is a good deal somewhere, though!

psamp14
06-17-2007, 05:27 PM

they might be out or have ran out in the other sizes...i wear a size 13 and when i went on friday afternoon, there were 3 pairs of them (breathe free 2's) and i bought one, so leaving 2

i didnt check the other sizes' availability....i went through the aisles and saw the air zoom revives on the shelf, so i guess those are still in stock...the breathe free's were not on the shelf, so the last few pairs would be in the back, under respective sizes

psamp14
06-17-2007, 05:29 PM
nike outlets are happy to ship you shoes if you order them over the phone. I live on the east coast.

Now that I have outted this "secret" I hope all you guys don't beat me to the bunch when there is a good deal somewhere, though!

i never knew about this...since you've let the secret out,...could you explain how this works? :)

additional fee's, paying online, etc...

ceruleance
06-17-2007, 05:36 PM
i never knew about this...since you've let the secret out,...could you explain how this works? :)

additional fee's, paying online, etc...

Haha oh man I have opened the flood gates...

Its pretty simple, call their number, tell them the shoe you want and that you want them to ship it to you. They ask for your CC and address and you are done. They usually charge $6-8ish for fedex ground and also charge you tax; I cant remember whether the tax is your state's or the state you buy from.

BreakPoint
06-17-2007, 05:37 PM

Yeah, but isn't shipping like $10? Not really worth it for me.

Do they ship it from the main customer service center or from the factory store in AZ? Because I've called that main customer service 800 number before and they had no idea what they had in stock at the factory stores near me and they also had the wrong prices. Once they told me the price of a shirt was $39.99 at the store but when I physically went to that store on the same day, the shirts were marked only $14.95!

psamp14
06-17-2007, 06:01 PM
ceruleance...thanks for the explanation

pat_rafter#1
06-18-2007, 03:02 PM
ceruleance you are welcome. i'm glad you were able to score those bf IIs. i do think the flood gates are now open though.

The Ripper
06-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Just ordered me 2 pair of BF2's (no worries you guys, size 8's) from the Tempe store - $49.99 a pair. I didn't bother to ask about shipping. The cheapest I can get them here in Los Angeles is $89 a pair.

My local Nike Outlet only had the Vapors. I'll bet a few phone calls could yield what anyone could want!

Hope I haven't deprived anyone of some size 8 Breathe Free II's! ;)

Dopke
06-22-2007, 02:28 PM
The Nike outlet store in Marysville, Washington (Seattle Premium Outlet) had the all white ones there 2 weeks ago. Would have bought them had they had them in almost any other color, white is just too plain... Just a heads up for you guys- also if any of you been there recently, do they have any new colors? :)

hammer
07-01-2007, 11:03 AM
The Nike Outlet in the Great Mall just received a shipment of Breathe III's (white and black) on Saturday. I got myself a pair for $60. I had to ask for them since they were all in the back.

[K]aotic
07-01-2007, 11:31 AM
oooh i'll go check it out today. see how i like it.

psamp14
07-01-2007, 11:39 AM
unbelievable...the air bubble on my left shoe popped on my BF 2's i got from the great mall about 2 weeks ago...apparently the same bubble as my friend's BF 2's, which ironically he also bought from the great mall...

where these factory defects being sold for $50? i dont mind the squeaky sound i hear occasionally, but if this starts to wear out the shoe more or affects the performance, i'll be sending this one to nike..

BreakPoint
07-01-2007, 11:53 AM
The Nike Outlet in the Great Mall just received a shipment of Breathe III's (white and black) on Saturday. I got myself a pair for $60. I had to ask for them since they were all in the back.
Oh shoot! I was just there on Friday (to catch "Live Free and Die Hard", great movie BTW :D ), and stopped by the Nike Store and they had nothing out. I didn't even think to ask them if they had anything in the back. Perhaps they were already back there on Friday? Do you know for a fact that the BIII's came in only on Saturday?

hammer
07-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Oh shoot! I was just there on Friday (to catch "Live Free and Die Hard", great movie BTW :D ), and stopped by the Nike Store and they had nothing out. I didn't even think to ask them if they had anything in the back. Perhaps they were already back there on Friday? Do you know for a fact that the BIII's came in only on Saturday?

Yeah. That's what one of the employees told me. In fact, they only had one pair of size 8.5 out on the showroom, so we asked him if they had any size 11's. At first he told us that what they have is out on the floor already. Then we asked if he could check the Gilroy outlet if they had any. Then when he looked at the SKU#, he realized that they got in a shipment earlier that day. So I got pretty lucky.

BTW, I saw Ratatouille on Friday night (in Pleasant Hill). That was a great movie as well.

[K]aotic
07-01-2007, 09:14 PM
wow i've put 30 hours on the bf2's now and i'm impressed with the durability. i take group lessons and they push us HARD. we gotta do 30 minutes of running and conditioning and i've just started noticing wear on these. heck, part of the nike swoosh is sitll visible inside the shoe on the heel area.

psamp14
07-01-2007, 09:32 PM

BP i was just at the great mall today, at about 5pm or so....i went to the nike factory store and their shirt selection is the same as before, when i bought my BF 2's...but they seem to have put in a considerably decent shorts selection, in black and white, medium sizes(i think they are the ones blake wore at last years' us open)....i didnt pick any up because i am going for some gray and black shorts from this years' fall line,...

but they do seem to have a great selection on the female side of the store....i was browsing through for a gift for a friend....:)

BreakPoint
07-01-2007, 10:13 PM
BP i was just at the great mall today, at about 5pm or so....i went to the nike factory store and their shirt selection is the same as before, when i bought my BF 2's...but they seem to have put in a considerably decent shorts selection, in black and white, medium sizes(i think they are the ones blake wore at last years' us open)....i didnt pick any up because i am going for some gray and black shorts from this years' fall line,...

but they do seem to have a great selection on the female side of the store....i was browsing through for a gift for a friend....:)
Yeah, I saw those shorts. If they were on sale and a bit cheaper I may have picked up some, but at that price I figured I already have enough shorts and didn't really need anymore. They were nice, though.

Funny, but I've never even checked out the the women's side of that store at all before. ;)

psamp14
07-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I saw those shorts. If they were on sale and a bit cheaper I may have picked up some, but at that price I figured I already have enough shorts and didn't really need anymore. They were nice, though.

Funny, but I've never even checked out the the women's side of that store at all before. ;)

BP, the womens side was great! breathe free 3's, vapor 2's in hot pink and mystical blue, and what beautiful looking lavendar purple track jackets! the options for a perfect gift were near endless! ;)

hammer
07-02-2007, 04:11 PM
BP, the womens side was great! breathe free 3's, vapor 2's in hot pink and mystical blue, and what beautiful looking lavendar purple track jackets! the options for a perfect gift were near endless! ;)

And I noticed all of those Air Zoom Revives on the women's side as well, although I'm not a big fan of that shoe. I think I went back to the men's side with a sad look on my face. But eventually I got my white/black Breathe 3's over there :)

billfark
07-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Hammer - You're talking about Great Mall in Milpitas, right? If so, where were the Breathe 3s? I spent my lunch break there yesterday and came up empty-handed.

They did have the polos with that weird sphere stuff on the back (the stuff that curls up when you sweat), and some 7" inseam shorts, neither of which really appealed to me.

Thanks!
Kevin

hammer
07-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Hammer - You're talking about Great Mall in Milpitas, right? If so, where were the Breathe 3s? I spent my lunch break there yesterday and came up empty-handed.

They did have the polos with that weird sphere stuff on the back (the stuff that curls up when you sweat), and some 7" inseam shorts, neither of which really appealed to me.

Thanks!
Kevin

They were in the back room and weren't out on the showroom floor. I had to go ask one of the employees there to get a pair for me.

hammer
07-04-2007, 01:17 AM
They were in the back room and weren't out on the showroom floor. I had to go ask one of the employees there to get a pair for me.

And it's the Great Mall in Milpitas.

Sheriff
07-04-2007, 01:18 AM
hi, just wondering is there a difference between the durability for the white sole BF2's and the black sole BF2's?

lilxjohnyy
07-04-2007, 05:23 AM
i got air vapor 3 for 65

str33t
07-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Does anyone know if the Breathe 3's are still availible at Great Mall?

icyx
07-08-2007, 12:59 AM
anyone know if there are some BF II for sale around the Los Angeles area? I went by the Ontario Mills Nike factory store but only saw a few BF III in the larger sizes.

Duzza
07-09-2007, 02:25 AM
Can someone buy me a size 12 and ship them to Australia for 70 bucks?

BreakPoint
07-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Can someone buy me a size 12 and ship them to Australia for 70 bucks?
Unfortunately, I think the shipping alone will eat up about half of that amount.

garyfiddler
04-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Will they sell the breathe free IIs at the great mall again?

A-Rod6600
04-19-2008, 02:59 AM
Wore them for the first time around to break in. Apart that there is no break in required, these shoes are the most comfortable ever, great right out of the box, I'm eager to paly in it!

J011yroger
04-19-2008, 04:31 AM
My favorite hardcourt shoe on the planet.

I have been wearing court MOs because I am down to my last 2-3 pair of BFII.

J

BreakPoint
04-19-2008, 09:24 AM
My favorite hardcourt shoe on the planet.

I have been wearing court MOs because I am down to my last 2-3 pair of BFII.

J
But the BFII are still available from TW, and will be for some time (so they promised).

J011yroger
04-19-2008, 11:25 AM
^^^ I'm not gonna pay $110 for a shoe that will last me 5 weeks.

J

BreakPoint
04-19-2008, 01:58 PM
^^^ I'm not gonna pay $110 for a shoe that will last me 5 weeks.

J
So you'd rather wear a shoe that you don't like? :confused:

BTW, my point was that Nike is still making the BFII, so you can still get them, if not from TW, then from somewhere else.

Besides, if you do wear them out in only 5 weeks, you get a free replacement pair, so you're really only paying $55 per pair.

J011yroger
04-19-2008, 02:03 PM
So you'd rather wear a shoe that you don't like? :confused:

BTW, my point was that Nike is still making the BFII, so you can still get them, if not from TW, then from somewhere else.

Besides, if you do wear them out in only 5 weeks, you get a free replacement pair, so you're really only paying $55 per pair.

I am also unwilling to pay $55 for a pair of shoes that will only last me 5 weeks :)

I like the Mo almost as much as the BFII, they fit somewhere between the BFII and the Animo which is my clay shoe.

The Mo is just a touch stiffer and clunkier than the BFII.

J

BreakPoint
04-19-2008, 02:17 PM
I am also unwilling to pay $55 for a pair of shoes that will only last me 5 weeks :)

So where did you get all these pairs of BFII's from then?