PDA

View Full Version : Gaudio to play lefty against Hewitt ...

jmverdugo
05-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Well, at least that is what the people of the Art dpt of the Roland Garros website thinks...

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w50/jmverdugo/Nuevaimagen3.jpg

I know, stupid thread, just wanted to share this "jewl" with you...

Btw, hope Gaudio wins to get his confidence back.

l_gonzalez
05-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Gaudio has so little confidence right now it wouldn't surprise me if he DID actually play lefty... he may even come out swinging a racquet in each hand!

On a more serious note though, Gaudio has said that the Hewitt match will be very important because he says he will make a decision on whether to carry on playing or not based on his performance against Hewitt.

AAUS
05-30-2007, 12:24 PM
maybe gaudio just uses this quitting tennis if he doesnt do well thing to get himself motivated
He was thinking about quitting tennis before the claycourt season in 2004...

Baghdatis72
05-30-2007, 12:43 PM
He has become a quitter nowadays with all the "I will quit if this doesn't happen and I will quit...".

Basicsys
05-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I saw Hewitt play in Paris yesterday and he looked very solid, don't think Gaudio in his current form has much chance....

Lleyton Hewitt
05-30-2007, 01:30 PM
? why the thread was really created......whats with the picture....im confused lol left hand :S

diegaa
05-30-2007, 02:24 PM
gaudio will destroy the oz.

Lleyton Hewitt
05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
gaudio will destroy the oz.

then you woke up......turned on eurosport, espn, ttc or whatever you watch it on and find Hewitt opening a can of whoop arse on Gaudio

ShcMad
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM
then you woke up......turned on eurosport, espn, ttc or whatever you watch it on and find Hewitt opening a can of whoop arse on Gaudio

So, Lleyton, mate, what's your strategy for the match against Gaston? Keep everything away from his backhand side? Or just grind him to death like you do best?

Lleyton Hewitt
05-30-2007, 02:52 PM
grind him to death like i do best....i am aware of his backhand but is he able to produce big shots like that again like he did to me 2 years ago at the french open when he won it ? i dont think so

jmsx521
05-30-2007, 03:11 PM
I've seen mistakes like that before; the editor basically mirrors the image for layout aesthetics... forgetting that it changes the right hand used to hold the racket, with the wrong one.

psamp14
05-30-2007, 09:20 PM
after reading this thread the web editors changed the picture....hewitt on the left now, gaudio on the right

:)

jmverdugo
05-31-2007, 04:13 AM
after reading this thread the web editors changed the picture....hewitt on the left now, gaudio on the right

:)

Yes they did!!!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w50/jmverdugo/Nuevaimagen4.jpg

I do not think it was because of this thread though, obviusly someone is doing the supervising job.

Btw, everything was really fine untill the self destruction started ... you know what I am talking about.