PDA

View Full Version : Lotto Revenge, Please Help!!!!!

ccelis
05-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Hi I purchase these shoes about a month ago from TW and finally tried them last night during a match. After the match my feet were really sore, they feel fine today, but not sure what the problem is. I have never bought an extra wide shoe so I am not sure if I just need to break them in more or if these are too narrow for me. Any suggestions.

Thanks

BreakPoint
05-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Hmmm...I have them and they seem pretty comfortable to me. I have medium width feet. The only thing is that the uppers are so soft and comfy that they don't provide as much support as some other shoes do. However, the cushioning on the bottom seem pretty good to me.

rabidcow
05-30-2007, 05:42 PM
You Probably just need to break them in a little more

nn
05-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah I have them and never found any problem you discribe. I have 3-4 pair of tennis shoes but never found such problem even after hitting for 2 hours. You can change your insole with dr.scholl or other brand or wear them for week before you play...

ccelis
05-31-2007, 11:31 AM
Everyone
Thanks for your help. I have put new and better insert so hopefully that will help. Can't return them now, so I guess if I can't get them to feel good I'll try to sell them.

Thanks

max
06-01-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm in the same boat; just wore my once and my legs felt more so than when I'd had on my Reebok Bonzers. . . but then again, the Bonzers were noted for abundant cushioning. We just may need cushier shoes. But I'll wear my Lottos about to see about the breaking in.

tnkGod4tns
06-01-2007, 09:57 AM
I've had them for awhile now and to me they are about 1/2 size shorter, need more cushioning and the arch is too low for me. I haven't tried changing the insoles maybe that would help. My toes jams a little bit during sudden stops. I do feel my feet sore the next day after playing, my top picks as far as comfort are the new balance and k swiss shoes.

max
06-01-2007, 10:15 AM
I think you're right. I"m about an 11.5, ordered 11.5, and they fit right to the top; for these shoes, if you're actively playing tennis, order the half size up.

tnkGod4tns
06-01-2007, 03:15 PM
yup, i think they will be delegated to casual wear and gym wear shoes.

nn
06-01-2007, 09:04 PM
I find flex in front great for movement it is just like you bend your feet while serve or reach for lob.

slice bh compliment
06-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Lotto Revenge? What a name! It sounds like a book title, a book collectively written by all those people who won the lottery and are now completely broke.

nn
06-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Cage - Confine
Barricades - only obstacles
Vapor - gone with steam

list has no ends all have unique meaning way you want to interpret