PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams 135 lbs!? yeah right.

wings56
05-31-2007, 06:09 AM
On the WTA Tour webpage it says she weighs 135 lbs and is 5'9". Now doesn't that seem ridiculous? I was thinking that at the very least, Serena weighs about 155, until I looked at Mauresmo's information. She is also 5'9" but weighs 152 lbs. I'm thinking Serena has at least 15 pounds on Amelie. So Serena probably weighs about 165. That website must have information from when Serena was a teenager....

CanadianChic
05-31-2007, 06:14 AM
Oh!! What's that term for when you feel like you have been somewhere before? You've had the same exact conversation with the same people or re-lived the same moment in a different sphere of time?? What is that called again, because I feel it right now. Oh...that's right...deja vu!! Of course.:roll:

theballboy
05-31-2007, 06:16 AM
There's a thread about this every other month, it seems.

Sharapova is listed at six foot two and 130 pounds. I highly doubt she's that light.

A lot of women's players probably lie about their weight. It's not like boxing, where it actually matters.

PumpCann
05-31-2007, 06:19 AM
Here we go again! I wonder how much she weighs holding all 8 of her Grand Slam titles while on the scale. Get over it! Don't hate just because her bootylicous self can wreck havok on the womens tour.

ATXtennisaddict
05-31-2007, 07:01 AM
I watched TTC and they showed Amelie Mauresmo's profile and said she is 5'9" and 150 pounds.

I'm like WTF she's fit!

CanadianChic
05-31-2007, 07:04 AM
I watched TTC and they showed Amelie Mauresmo's profile and said she is 5'9" and 150 pounds.

I'm like WTF she's fit!

Exactly!! You can't go by weight and height alone. You take someone like Mauresmo who is in top physical condition and a world class athlete and compare her with a 5'9" model who weighs 110 lbs, yet can't lift a fork to feed herself. I would prefer the athlete's body any day. :p

Banger
05-31-2007, 07:22 AM
Yes the Williams brothers are very big.

Richie Rich
05-31-2007, 08:20 AM
more like 135 kg's. looks like it's her genetics coming through - her mom is pretty big.

not to take anything away from her accomplishments though

RafaN RichardG
05-31-2007, 10:11 AM
On the WTA Tour webpage it says she weighs 135 lbs and is 5'9". Now doesn't that seem ridiculous? I was thinking that at the very least, Serena weighs about 155, until I looked at Mauresmo's information. She is also 5'9" but weighs 152 lbs. I'm thinking Serena has at least 15 pounds on Amelie. So Serena probably weighs about 165. That website must have information from when Serena was a teenager....

im sorry, you mustve missed when this thread happened about a hundred times before you found out
maybe you should use the search button...:p
and i dont think its a case of lying, that couldve been taken back in 2002 when she was on top and fit. i dont think they care to update it everytime someone gains/loses weight. they didnt change Hantuchova's to 85 lbs when she was looking anorexic a couple years ago, i dont think theyd change it when serena was at her worst point either. shes losing weight anyway.

Tchocky
05-31-2007, 10:19 AM
Her breasts have to weigh at least 15lbs. each. You can't trust those player profiles. I think they have Del Potro listed at 5'10.

jfmcdowell357
05-31-2007, 10:23 AM
why do you care so much about their weight. I'd be heavy as hell too with all of those trophies. Is there another reason why you don't care for the Williams sisters?

WChiang
05-31-2007, 10:24 AM
...I wonder how much she weighs holding all 8 of her Grand Slam titles while on the scale. Get over it!

Exactly. What lame threads these are.

Craig Carter
05-31-2007, 10:25 AM
why do you care so much about their weight. I'd be heavy as hell too with all of those trophies. Is there another reason why you don't care for the Williams sisters?

LOL. Yeah, I think a few posters have "other reasons" that they don't care to mention.

pirateofthecarribean
05-31-2007, 11:07 AM
Don't know and don't care! :D

tHotGates
05-31-2007, 11:15 AM
All I know & learned at a very young age is to never question a lady's weight or appearance. ;)

insiderman
05-31-2007, 11:15 AM
More important...who is the person responsible for taking the measurements!? Not a j.o.b. I'd like~

Hey, no matter what, she is a fantastic person, one heck of a player, and has more $$$ in the bank then all of us combined.

'Live, love, and let be...'

McGee
05-31-2007, 12:39 PM
More important...who is the person responsible for taking the measurements!? Not a j.o.b. I'd like~

Hey, no matter what, she is a fantastic person, one heck of a player, and has more $$$ in the bank then all of us combined.

'Live, love, and let be...'

well said, insiderman...couldn't agree more.

dukemunson
05-31-2007, 01:14 PM
fantastic person might be pushing it...obviousaly great player though yes. Weight and height is given by the athlete...it's not checked or tested (who cares though).

MTXR
05-31-2007, 09:13 PM
Yes the Williams brothers are very big.

hahahahaha.

That was funny.

lawrence
05-31-2007, 09:27 PM
theyre pretty tall too, and height adds SO much to weight
i really doubt shes only 135, 135 should be her weight from height alone, who knows what it is when u add on all the muscle she has haha

mileslong
05-31-2007, 10:20 PM
and i dont think its a case of lying, that couldve been taken back in 2002 when she was on top and fit.
i have met serena unfortunately and she hasnt been 135 since she was like 10 years old. she is at least 170 right now and maybe more, and thats not exaggerating...

Mick
05-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Serena, she is sure is a whole lot of woman like that line from the AC/DC song.

sureshs
06-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Did anyone else catch Navratilova saying during her commentary of the Serena-vs-some Venezuelan match (the opponent was tiny) that they should have weight categories in tennis, like boxing? This was after the other commentator said it was like a heavy weight vs feather weight boxing match. Then Nav retracted and said that is not a nice thing to say!

Seriously, what about different height and weight categories in tennis?

theballboy
06-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Did anyone else catch Navratilova saying during her commentary of the Serena-vs-some Venezuelan match (the opponent was tiny) that they should have weight categories in tennis, like boxing? This was after the other commentator said it was like a heavy weight vs feather weight boxing match. Then Nav retracted and said that is not a nice thing to say!

Seriously, what about different height and weight categories in tennis?

That's ridiculous. It implies that weight or weight implies distinct advantages. Compare someone like Sharapova, whose height slows her down, to someone like Venus, who's the best athlete on the tour. Both are the same height.

drakulie
06-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Seems like Navratilova agrees with many of us. While commentating on the Krajicek (spelling??) match she stated there is no way Serena weighs 135. She then said that even Serena at her thinnest and fiittest weighs more than 135. Lastly, stated that she herself weighed 150, and she was a lot smaller than Serena.

Rabbit
06-01-2007, 10:33 AM
^that's probably the most telling.

Azzurri
06-01-2007, 11:38 AM
She is thick...It also depends on what she wears too. Those tennis outfits are hideous on her. I saw her practice and her tummy is tight. She is just a big girl.

jacksonfalls3
06-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Umm she's about 165 mostly muscles. She's definitely Mighty Mighty letting it all hang out. Yeah right "williams brothers" thats more woman than you can handle sport

Chadwixx
06-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Her mom only weighs 145 and serena is smaller than her.

DamonK
06-01-2007, 01:51 PM
I agree Venus is the best athlete on tour, well maybe Henin also

mileslong
06-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Her mom only weighs 145 and serena is smaller than her.
her mom weighs 145 with one foot on the scale, give me a break. i have stood face to face with serena when she was in better shape than she is now and i guarantee you she is over 170 lbs easy. the more i see play like today i think probably around 180 is the real weight.

spare me the "how many slams have you won" stuff, we're talking weight here not tennis accomplishments. she puts the 135 out there which opens her self up for the speculation. martina is 150 and looks skinny next to serena. even those of you sho say she is all muscle and no fat, which is ridiculous, guess what, muscle weighs more than fat...

if she can win slams carrying that load around then more power to her but that doesnt mean i have to like to like looking at it. just imagine what she would have accomplished had she ever really kept in shape?

Yeah right "williams brothers" thats more woman than you can handle sport
like anyone would want to "handle" her..

Richie Rich
06-01-2007, 05:09 PM
her mom weighs 145 with one foot on the scale, give me a break. i have stood face to face with serena when she was in better shape than she is now and i guarantee you she is over 170 lbs easy. the more i see play like today i think probably around 180 is the real weight.

spare me the "how many slams have you won" stuff, we're talking weight here not tennis accomplishments. she puts the 135 out there which opens her self up for the speculation. martina is 150 and looks skinny next to serena. even those of you sho say she is all muscle and no fat, which is ridiculous, guess what, muscle weighs more than fat...

if she can win slams carrying that load around then more power to her but that doesnt mean i have to like to like looking at it. just imagine what she would have accomplished had she ever really kept in shape?

i can vouch for what you said about her being big. i stood next to her at the Rogers AT&T Cup (not sure if it was called that then but I think it was) and I'm 6 feet 170 lbs. she was almost as tall as me but BUILT. Her shoulders were like football players. No way she was/is under 170lbs.

btw, she was very nice to talk to.

jasonmiller
06-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Miles and Richie are spot on here. A woman of 5'9" and 135 would be pretty thin. Serena's got bigger arms/shoulders/thighs than most guys, plus her womanly endowments to go along with them. I'm pretty sure she's taller than 5'9" now, too. If I were betting, I'd say those stats are from when she first came onto tour and that she's grown as well as gained weight since then. And yes, this comes up pretty much any time Serena's in a GS event.

McGee
06-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Miles and Richie are spot on here. A woman of 5'9" and 135 would be pretty thin. Serena's got bigger arms/shoulders/thighs than most guys, plus her womanly endowments to go along with them. I'm pretty sure she's taller than 5'9" now, too. If I were betting, I'd say those stats are from when she first came onto tour and that she's grown as well as gained weight since then. And yes, this comes up pretty much any time Serena's in a GS event.

Good points. Its a wonder that she's won so many slams. How could such a fat woman be so successful? Its certainly bugging many posters on this board. Good thread ;)

Azzurri
06-01-2007, 08:14 PM
I agree Venus is the best athlete on tour, well maybe Henin also

MAYBE Henin? I assume you were being amusing. Henin is a machine.

thejuice
06-01-2007, 08:23 PM

Mileslong, I don't remember ever not liking what you say but you sound truly ignorant. Who gives a f*ck what you like to look at? I'm sure there are things about you that your girlfriend (or boyfriend??) doesn't like to look at. oh, by the way, speak for yourself about anyone wanting to handle her...I'm sure I could tame that big rump and those double D's.

Fee
06-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Navratilova also said that there is NO WAY Serena could play in a weight class under 150 pounds. Navratilova sees Serena everyday. I'll take her opinion over anyone on this board. :)

McPullish
06-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Man, people never get over this, who cares? she's built with pure muscle and wins tournaments, more power to her.

Voltron
06-01-2007, 11:05 PM
to someone like Venus, who's the best athlete on the tour. Both are the same height. Oh really? Best athlete on the tour? http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/chairfall.gif

pirateofthecarribean
06-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Yeah, man, let's talk about Serena's weight or whatever after she wins FO 2007. :D Now is too early to talk.

Slazenger
06-01-2007, 11:37 PM
It never fails. The customary Serena weight thread, every grandslam she plays in.

Of course Serena is not 130lbs. HELLO!!!! Get a clue. She is being mischievious about her weight. Lots of girls do that. Serena is just a girl.

Do we really need the 1237654567th thread about this to rehash this again???

Instead of beating the rotted horse, why don't we talk about how Jankovic is having the year of her career, playing awesome tennis and maintaining a good weight and could be ready for her 1st grand slam win?

Or how a Justine/Jankovic showdown would be awesome because Henin has been Jelena's stumbling block for too many tournaments now (including last year's US Open SF which was JJ's to win) although all matches have been close?

Mick
06-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah, man, let's talk about Serena's weight or whatever after she wins FO 2007. :D Now is too early to talk.
It's going to take a mighty good player to dismiss Serena, even though clay is not her best surface.

mileslong
06-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Instead of beating the rotted horse, why don't we talk about how Jankovic is having the year of her career, playing awesome tennis and maintaining a good weight and could be ready for her 1st grand slam win?
then why dont you start a thread on that subject instead of coming on a thread about that fatarse and crying about it?

Mileslong, I don't remember ever not liking what you say but you sound truly ignorant. Who gives a f*ck what you like to look at? I'm sure there are things about you that your girlfriend (or boyfriend??) doesn't like to look at. oh, by the way, speak for yourself about anyone wanting to handle her...I'm sure I could tame that big rump and those double D's.
this thread is about serenas so called true weight, nothing more. my girlfriend and i have met her and talked to her and she thinks she is a freakin
diva and has an ego the size of her arse. i dont like her and i dislike looking at her. its my call if i want to comment on that or not, i dont care what anyone thinks about that either. you can call that ignorant if you wish but while all the yahoos on here talking about hwo skinny and fit she is and what a great person she is, they have never even met her or seen her anywhere but television. i met paris hilton the same night i met serena and while she is a bimbo she was beautiful in person and very sweet to us. i also met kim clisters at indian wells and while not pretty she is the nicest person you would ever want to meet therefore i never bag on her. i only bag on sorry people regardless of the their tennis skills or how much money they make, all you serena lovers should realize she would more than likely treat you like dirt if you ever approached her, after all she is a diva...

Richie Rich
06-02-2007, 04:19 AM
all you serena lovers should realize she would more than likely treat you like dirt if you ever approached her, after all she is a diva...

i'm not a serena lover by any means but when i cahtted to her for 5 minutes she was pretty cool and didn't have attitude. but then again, this happened before she won most of her slams. maybe her ego and attitude got bigger along with her *****?

McGee
06-02-2007, 05:23 AM
then why dont you start a thread on that subject instead of coming on a thread about that fatarse and crying about it?

this thread is about serenas so called true weight, nothing more. my girlfriend and i have met her and talked to her and she thinks she is a freakin
diva and has an ego the size of her arse. i dont like her and i dislike looking at her. its my call if i want to comment on that or not, i dont care what anyone thinks about that either. you can call that ignorant if you wish but while all the yahoos on here talking about hwo skinny and fit she is and what a great person she is, they have never even met her or seen her anywhere but television. i met paris hilton the same night i met serena and while she is a bimbo she was beautiful in person and very sweet to us. i also met kim clisters at indian wells and while not pretty she is the nicest person you would ever want to meet therefore i never bag on her. i only bag on sorry people regardless of the their tennis skills or how much money they make, all you serena lovers should realize she would more than likely treat you like dirt if you ever approached her, after all she is a diva...

LOL, you must be so special being able to judge people based on brief photo op "meetings" with them and on their outward appearance. I'm sure Paris Hilton is a "beautiful person" and would never treat anyone like dirt if they approached them based on your Hollywood experience with her. She is also so pretty and not a "non fit" fatarse athlete as you put it. I hope my daughter can grow up to be just like Paris Hilton (except maybe without the drunk driving and parole violations and jail time of course)...Cool for you ;)

theballboy
06-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Oh really? Best athlete on the tour? http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/chairfall.gif

Notice how I don't say tennis player.

At her peak, Venus was faster, stronger, and had more stamina than anyone on tour.

jfmcdowell357
06-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Serena is not built like the super stick figure European women and she won't ever be built like that. Call her fat all you want to (by the way she isn't, she's very muscular and has a FLAT stomach, a true indicator of overweight/obesity) but the numbers and the titles don't lie.

shinta
06-02-2007, 09:22 AM
i think the take home message here is-- you don't have to be thin to be a good tennis player, at least on the women's side, as evident in sw. :)

thejuice
06-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Milslong, I don't ever remember anyone ever say that Serena is skinny. Fit, yes...skinny, no (thank God). You mentioned that Paris Hilton is beautiful and that you don't like looking at Serena...some that are racially sensitive would say that you have a problem with the appearance of black women. I say you are just culturally ignorant (which saves you from being a racist) and don't realize that beauy is not always a skinny ***** white woman (or woman of any color). I don't think Kim Clijsters has the cutest face but I love her body. Some men like thick, muscular thighs and a nice round *****. If you like bumping and grinding with bean poles then have fun, but don't make yourself look like an idiot by saying how much you don't like to look at someone because she isn't your ideal woman. Personally I love watching Henin play but I can't stand her body (itty bitty titty committee chairperson). I think Hantuchova (sp?) is a stick figure and Anna Kournikova is a toothpick (she has a nice face though). Regarding her attitude, it's probably a good thing she was mean to you since you don't like looking at her.

drakulie
06-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I'll do her. All women are beautiful. :) Even if she does weigh 170+.

Richie Rich
06-02-2007, 10:52 AM
I'll do her. All women are beautiful. :) Even if she does weigh 170+.

you'll have to get out the flour though. :shock:

drakulie
06-02-2007, 10:58 AM
^^^ Do you remember the scene from 9 1/2 weeks? drak and serena! :)

Azzurri
06-02-2007, 12:01 PM
you'll have to get out the flour though. :shock:

eeeewwwww....eeeewwwww!

Azzurri
06-02-2007, 12:02 PM
^^^ Do you remember the scene from 9 1/2 weeks? drak and serena! :)

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

mileslong
06-02-2007, 12:49 PM
some that are racially sensitive would say that you have a problem with the appearance of black women.
where in the hell did you come up with that crap, two of the most beautiful women on the planet are halle berry and vanessa williams. thats such a bs copout statement when you have no point to play the race card when that was never mentioned or even intimated.

i also didnt say that i like skinny white bean poles. you people need some serious reading comprehension classes. you have no point so you throw out the race card or just go off on some bs tangent to take away from the whole point. i NEVER said paris hilton was a beautiful person just that she was pretty in person. my daughter is nothing like paris hilton and just as pretty.

some of you on this board never cease to amaze me, stick that race card up your arse pal...

wings56
06-02-2007, 12:59 PM
happy times....

tHotGates
06-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes me feel so horny
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupy
I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got back!

(LA face with Oakland booty)
Baby got back!

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
I like 'em round, and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig
I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal
Now here's my scandal
I wanna get you home
And ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
'Cause silicone parts are made for toys
I want 'em real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mix-a-Lot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Knock-kneeded bimbos walkin' like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas, I wanna get with ya
I won't cuss or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna ******
Til the break of dawn
Baby got it goin' on
A lot of simps won't like this song
'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it
And I'd rather stay and play
'Cause I'm long, and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the friction on
So, ladies! {Yeah!} Ladies! {Yeah}
If you wanna role in my Mercedes {Yeah!}
Then turn around! Stick it out!
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back!

Baby got back!
Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt
Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role
And tell you that the butt ain't gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines:
You ain't it, Miss Thing!
Give me a sista, I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
'Cause his girls are on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And I pull up quick to get wit 'em
So ladies, if the butt is round,
And you want a triple X throw down,
Dial 1-900-MIXALOT
And kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back!

(Little in the middle but she got much back) [4x]

8-)

Topaz
06-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Notice how I don't say tennis player.

At her peak, Venus was faster, stronger, and had more stamina than anyone on tour.

Did you miss the part where she was sucking wind in her three set loss to Jankovic? She's not one of the best anymore. She took time off, others caught up and passed her, and now she's the one playing catch up.

drakulie
06-02-2007, 01:39 PM
I like big butts and I can not lie

check out this one:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/mississippi662_01/serena2.jpg

She looks pretty hot right here.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x317/genesimmons_2007/d9ea3b03.jpg

drakulie
06-02-2007, 01:46 PM
i met paris hilton the same night i met serena

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e66/cutebrunet993/Hot%20or%20not/Who%20wore%20it%20better/ParisHiltonv.jpg

Richie Rich
06-02-2007, 01:52 PM
^^^ you might get crushed by serena (if she was on top) but at least she won't give you the herp like paris would

drakulie
06-02-2007, 01:59 PM
^^^^ LOL. I think I could take Serena down. >>>although I do have a bad back, with 3 separated vertebrae. Maybe I should make sure I'm on top.

On the other hand, Paris will probably turn lez while she is in the can.

Rory G
06-02-2007, 02:14 PM
where in the hell did you come up with that crap, two of the most beautiful women on the planet are halle berry and vanessa williams. thats such a bs copout statement when you have no point to play the race card when that was never mentioned or even intimated.

i also didnt say that i like skinny white bean poles. you people need some serious reading comprehension classes. you have no point so you throw out the race card or just go off on some bs tangent to take away from the whole point. i NEVER said paris hilton was a beautiful person just that she was pretty in person. my daughter is nothing like paris hilton and just as pretty.

some of you on this board never cease to amaze me, stick that race card up your arse pal...

Dude, you need to switch to decaf. You are way too defensive with this stuff and then bring up Paris Hilton meetings, etc. Relax. You hate the Williams sisters (who cares what your reasons are)..big deal. It doesn't make you a bad person ;)

Rory G
06-02-2007, 02:15 PM
^^^^ LOL. I think I could take Serena down. >>>although I do have a bad back, with 3 separated vertebrae. Maybe I should make sure I'm on top.

On the other hand, Paris will probably turn lez while she is in the can.

LMAO...Finally someone that MAKES SENSE in this thread :D

boojay
06-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Of course Serena is not 130lbs. HELLO!!!! Get a clue. She is being mischievious about her weight. Lots of girls do that. Serena is just a girl.

Do you have any proof?

mileslong
06-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Dude, you need to switch to decaf. You are way too defensive with this stuff and then bring up Paris Hilton meetings, etc. Relax. You hate the Williams sisters (who cares what your reasons are)..big deal. It doesn't make you a bad person
i get defensive when someone calls me out as being racist or ignorant.

thejuice
06-02-2007, 09:05 PM
i get defensive when someone calls me out as being racist or ignorant.

You don't read for compression either...I never called you a racist. I said you were culturally ignorant. That is a totally different thing. But I offended you, I do apologize for calling you ignorant. I could have used another word.

CEvertFan
06-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Good points. Its a wonder that she's won so many slams. How could such a fat woman be so successful? Its certainly bugging many posters on this board. Good thread ;)

I wouldn't say Serena is fat but she is indeed heavier now than when she was dominating the tour. You do know that muscle weighs a lot more than fat don't you? Combine all the muscle on her frame with her very large chest and big butt and her slight weight gain and you have a woman that weighs at least 170 IMO, but more likely 180. Most, if not all the women's weight stats and in some cases their height stat are usually incorrect.

Even Navratilova's weight was listed incorrectly on many occasions for many years.

jasonmiller
06-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I wouldn't say Serena is fat but she is indeed heavier now than when she was dominating the tour. You do know that muscle weighs a lot more than fat don't you? Combine all the muscle on her frame with her very large chest and big butt and her slight weight gain and you have a woman that weighs at least 170 IMO, but more likely 180. Most, if not all the women's weight stats and in some cases their height stat are usually incorrect.

Even Navratilova's weight was listed incorrectly on many occasions for many years.

McGee, I didn't say anywhere in my post that Serena was fat. This last post pretty much restates what I was trying to say. She's packed full of muscle, with a large butt and breasts to go along with it. Some people were doubting the 170+ claims, and I was giving reasons for them to believe it. Don't put words in my mouth.

mileslong
06-03-2007, 01:26 AM
You mentioned that Paris Hilton is beautiful and that you don't like looking at Serena...some that are racially sensitive would say that you have a problem with the appearance of black women. I say you are just culturally ignorant (which saves you from being a racist) and don't realize that beauy is not always a skinny ***** white woman (or woman of any color).
here you intimated that some people could find my comments racist (you threw that out there even though it wasnt applicable) then said you chose to believe i was just ignorant instead of racist.

no one with any clarity of thought could take anything i said and even remotely think it was racially motivated. i wouldnt like her if she was white either. a woman is beautiful regardless of race and conversly ugly regardless of race. not a hard concept to grasp. im an equal opportunity employer when it comes to beautiful women. i also own and built a successful commercial real estate business which means im not ignorant either.

thejuice
06-03-2007, 06:45 AM
here you intimated that some people could find my comments racist (you threw that out there even though it wasnt applicable) then said you chose to believe i was just ignorant instead of racist.

no one with any clarity of thought could take anything i said and even remotely think it was racially motivated. i wouldnt like her if she was white either. a woman is beautiful regardless of race and conversly ugly regardless of race. not a hard concept to grasp. im an equal opportunity employer when it comes to beautiful women. i also own and built a successful commercial real estate business which means im not ignorant either.

Look pal, just let it go. I said I retract the ignorant part since you don't understand what the word means. It has nothing to do with your "successful commercial real estate business" (congrats on that), it has to do with your seemingly lack of understanding of different forms of beauty. You straight bashed Serena based on her looks and then threw in that she acted like a diva at some party where you "met" her. Just let it go.

callitout
06-03-2007, 07:16 AM
Serena is at least athletic and powerful. Marian Bartoli is really fat.

tintin
06-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Marian Bartoli is really fat.

that's why they call her Marion"I love cakes"Bartoli by her countrywomen after she said " I love cakes more than anything else" :lol:
I remember when she said that,Mauresmo went:roll:
Dechy went :rolleyes:
Razzano,Bremond and Loit went:shock:

Ronaldo
06-03-2007, 08:05 AM
that's why they call her Marion"I love cakes"Bartoli by her countrywomen after she said " I love cakes more than anything else" :lol:
I remember when she said that,Mauresmo went:roll:
Dechy went :rolleyes:
Razzano,Bremond and Loit went:shock:

Well, JJ fed her two breadsticks and let her eat cake. Great city for that.

Richie Rich
06-03-2007, 08:55 AM
bartoli really put on the pounds in 06. before then she was pretty slim.

tHotGates
06-03-2007, 10:03 AM
check out this one:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/mississippi662_01/serena2.jpg

She looks pretty hot right here.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x317/genesimmons_2007/d9ea3b03.jpg

Zoom .... zoom ... zoom.

Very nice.

8-)

PBODY99
06-03-2007, 02:55 PM
The players on the WTAtour give their measurements when they join . What women do you know is say she is heavier or taller over time.

mileslong
06-03-2007, 03:11 PM
http://files.blog-city.com/files/aa/38892/p/f/serenacatsuit.jpg
no comment

Rory G
06-03-2007, 04:11 PM
mileslong.....bud, give it up. Its starting to get creepy.

thejuice
06-03-2007, 05:29 PM
http://files.blog-city.com/files/aa/38892/p/f/serenacatsuit.jpg
no comment

Hey, you should comment because she looks good in that pic to me but you might say she is fat. I try not to assume anything yet I can't but assume you don't like her in this pic.

Ronaldo
06-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Assume that no 5' 10" male or female athlete will likely meet the lightweight limit. Maybe featherweight Hantuchova.

BigGriff
06-03-2007, 06:59 PM
I don't care if Serena weighs 135lbs, 235lbs, or 335lbs! Serena haters have to face the facts. She's got game, 8 Grand Slams, and your attention.

All this bashing won't stop her from going to the Hall.

Ronaldo
06-03-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't care if Serena weighs 135lbs, 235lbs, or 335lbs! Serena haters have to face the facts. She's got game, 8 Grand Slams, and your attention.

All this bashing won't stop her from going to the Hall.

Or the Waffle House

mileslong
06-03-2007, 07:08 PM
mileslong.....bud, give it up. Its starting to get creepy.
some of the people on this thread are as you put it creepy. if you like ugly fat women with no class ,thats your own fetish, i could care less, just dont call me out because i dont share your fetishes...
Hey, you should comment because she looks good in that pic to me
when did you get out of prison anyway?

Fedace
06-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Her butt weighs 100 lbs alone.-

BigGriff
06-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Or the Waffle House

You put some thought into that huh?

jfmcdowell357
06-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Big Griff,
It's quite obvious that the Serena haters club hate her for more than just how much they think she weighs. It is obvious to anyone who looks at her that she has a very flat stomach and she is very muscular. They obviously don't appreciate female body types that aren't European. This is about as PC as I can make it....

Ronaldo
06-03-2007, 07:33 PM
You put some thought into that huh?

Thanks, House of Pancakes was the 1st thought.

BigGriff
06-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Big Griff,
It's quite obvious that the Serena haters club hate her for more than just how much they think she weighs. It is obvious to anyone who looks at her that she has a very flat stomach and she is very muscular. They obviously don't appreciate female body types that aren't European. This is about as PC as I can make it....

Nicely said... ;)

thejuice
06-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Big Griff,

Maybe Mileslong won't take what you said personally. He keeps cryin like a little b*tch and now he has lame @$$ jokes.

McGee
06-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Big Griff,

Great post. Funny how some internet wannabees take a multi grand slam winning athlete and either try to conjur up "waffle house" bs or get creepy (as one poster put it) by fixating on her figure. Some of these posters need to get life (or a girlfriend :D ). I can't stop laughing when picturing some middle age tubby guy with a beer typing on an internet forum that a world class athlete is fat, ugly, and chasing waffles! Serena is laughing all the way to the bank and the tennis Hall of Fame.

Slazenger
06-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Maybe Mileslong won't take what you said personally. He keeps cryin like a little b*tch and now he has lame @$$ jokes.

http://i19.tinypic.com/6bvbcww.gif

mileslong
06-04-2007, 12:08 AM
He keeps cryin like a little b*tch and now he has lame @$$ jokes.
i would like to make you cry like a little b*tch

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
06-04-2007, 06:07 PM
wow, this thread is still going..lol

But ALL of you that are talking about her weight, I doubt u can even get a game off of Serena.

Swingin Richard
06-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Here we go again! I wonder how much she weighs holding all 8 of her Grand Slam titles while on the scale. Get over it! Don't hate just because her bootylicous self can wreck havok on the womens tour.

Right On! Serena drops bombs and depth charges!

Swingin Richard
06-04-2007, 07:21 PM

It's the racism oozing out of people. They can't stand to see two beautiful, bright tennis CHAMPIONS from the inner city pounding the yellow ball like that.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 08:35 AM
This topic keeps popping up and the only explanation IMHO is that the WTA never updated her weight from when she turned pro at 14 yrs old.

TheTruth
06-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Why would anyone care what Serena weighs? It's about tennis isn't it? And as we type she has the most grand slam titles of anyone on the tour. Eat that!

PrinceO3TourOS
06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
They deleted the Serena Williams = King Kong thread...that's not fair :lol:

TheTruth
06-05-2007, 02:45 PM
And not a word about fat ---- Mirka. She's in the public eye too. Most of the players mates getting flashed to look a heck of a lot better than her. Hewitt's wife, Davydenko's wife, Mirnyi's, shoot, anybody's wife. But surprisingly, there are very few disgusting Mirka threads. Why?

because it doesn't matter! But if you say something about Roger, or his homely girlfriend suddenly you're a troll, while comments about Serena and Nadal are completely overlooked. Ha ha ha. I love the hypocrisy in that!

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Mirka's a beard, Truth.

TheTruth
06-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Mirka's a beard, Truth.

I know that! It's pretty obvious!

LafayetteHitter
09-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Good reasons to hit the gym and a diet! 135lbs yea right!

http://thebiglead.com/?p=2521

ShcMad
09-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Good reasons to hit the gym and a diet! 135lbs yea right!

http://thebiglead.com/?p=2521

But, that link just shows pictures of an elephant though.

omniexist
09-05-2007, 02:43 PM
And not a word about fat ---- Mirka. She's in the public eye too. Most of the players mates getting flashed to look a heck of a lot better than her. Hewitt's wife, Davydenko's wife, Mirnyi's, shoot, anybody's wife. But surprisingly, there are very few disgusting Mirka threads. Why?

because it doesn't matter! But if you say something about Roger, or his homely girlfriend suddenly you're a troll, while comments about Serena and Nadal are completely overlooked. Ha ha ha. I love the hypocrisy in that!

Interesting point...

mileslong
09-05-2007, 02:47 PM
he difference between mirka and serena is that one has class and doesn't portray herself as something she is not. serena is a successful tennis player and nothing else. she should be happy and proud of that but dont portray yourself as some sort of model or actress or designer. if she wasnt good at tennis no one would even talk to this self proclaimed diva about any of these other things. and she does all this self promoting crap while acting like a classless you know what along the way. how anyone could get behind this person is just beyond me...come to think of it, with that arse i dont know if its physically possible to even get behind her anyway...

ShcMad
09-05-2007, 02:53 PM
he difference between mirka and serena is that one has class and doesn't portray herself as something she is not. serena is a successful tennis player and nothing else. she should be happy and proud of that but dont portray yourself as some sort of model or actress or designer. if she wasnt good at tennis no one would even talk to this self proclaimed diva about any of these other things. and she does all this self promoting crap while acting like a classless you know what along the way. how anyone could get behind this person is just beyond me...come to think of it, with that arse i dont know if its physically possible to even get behind her anyway...

Exactly. Serena seems like she thinks she's a living greek goddess or something along those lines. I normally don't judge people, but it's so hard not to with Serena. She just forces you to hate her by her stupid actions and demeanor.

keithchircop
09-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Don't hate just because her bootylicous self can wreck havok on the womens tour.

Serena bootylicious?

Ronaldo
09-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Serena needs to follow Venus' diet and workut routine. She's leaner now than ever.

LafayetteHitter
09-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes, Venus is in MUCH better condition. To me Venus has much better court ethics as well.