PDA

View Full Version : "Pepto" Pink Women's Outfits at FO

ktownva
06-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Why are all the ladies wearing this hideous color? Did some fashion expert decide that was THE color for spring? Appears practically all of them are on the bandwagon. Chicks are a trip.

ilovecarlos
06-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Well the fashion expert herself...Maria Shriekapova looks like an idiot in her flapper outfit...Serena is just scary with her purple bra sticking out....yikes...I'm frightened:confused:

Mick
06-03-2007, 07:56 AM
i thought that was a nice color (for the ladies to wear that is) :)

nickb
06-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Why are all the ladies wearing this hideous color? Did some fashion expert decide that was THE color for spring? Appears practically all of them are on the bandwagon. Chicks are a trip.

I was wondering the same.....looks horrible imo!

Mick
06-03-2007, 08:04 AM
wow. even Nadal has worn that color

http://i9.tinypic.com/4u4lg9h.jpg

ktownva
06-03-2007, 08:25 AM
wow. even Nadal has worn that color

http://i9.tinypic.com/4u4lg9h.jpg

http://i18.tinypic.com/67880b6.jpg

Nadal the fashion leader. Muhahahaha!

ilovecarlos
06-03-2007, 09:13 AM

No No Mick.....I like the color...don't get me wrong...I'm a pink gal myself...it's the halter style outfit Serena is wering with a bright purple bra sticking out...yeah, she needs to hold the "girls" up...she had her choices of what to wear on court...why a halter dress?:confused:

zapvor
06-03-2007, 05:33 PM

yea whats wrong with that.

Vision84
06-03-2007, 05:41 PM
I was actually thinking of starting this exact thread. I noticed about 6 different women the other day in this color.

zapvor
06-03-2007, 05:56 PM
omg i am beginning to think you guys never have seen girls wearing pink.

kalic
06-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Serena looks like gorilla from cartoons, but Ana Ivanovic looks very nice in pink

cghipp
06-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Well the fashion expert herself...Maria Shriekapova looks like an idiot in her flapper outfit...Serena is just scary with her purple bra sticking out....yikes...I'm frightened:confused:Serena's outfit is really horrendous. When she came out in it the first time, it was very ill-fitting and appeared to be pinned to her bra at the sides of her bust so it wouldn't flare out. She kept messing with it- she had to be pretty uncomfortable in it. It MIGHT be a good-looking outfit on someone thin, but it still wouldn't be anything special. Serena looks better in dresses like the green one she wore in the Australian, even though it looked to be so heavily reinforced as to be bulletproof. Her outfits - and her figure - need structure!

I actually like Sharapova's dress, though I can't stand her. To me it has a French "feel" to it, even if that style is a bit "Moulin Rouge." I also liked the one from the Australian with the white top and yellow skirt. I think Nike does a good job of dressing her, though I wish they would create some dresses that looked good on more "normal" figures! Adjustable straps, anyone?

Add Anna Chakvetadze to the list of girls in Pepto outfits!

Slazenger
06-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Well the fashion expert herself...Maria Shriekapova looks like an idiot in her flapper outfit...Serena is just scary with her purple bra sticking out....yikes...I'm frightened:confused:

I saw a junior wearing Sharapova's outfit at a tournament about 3 weeks ago and it looked amazing on the girl. She was much skinnier than Pova. I also saw an asian lady wearing it at a country club in the area and she looked pretty good in it as well.

It just doesn't work for Sharapova's build. Her shoulders are too broad and it looks way wide at her hips. But the dress is good.

Serena's dress is also good. I saw another junior wearing it at that same tournament and it looked good on her. Not as good as Pova's dress though.