PDA

View Full Version : Enough *****ing...

Kobble
06-03-2007, 10:31 AM
How do we get around these screamers, grunters, and the other crappy matches to get to some real tennis? Someone has to know a way. Any way to get eurosport or sky off the internet?

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
06-03-2007, 10:36 AM
petition!!!

Voltron
06-03-2007, 10:40 AM
^^^^^

Yep, but I thought you were a Nadal fan? He does his fair share of grunting. :???:

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
06-03-2007, 11:45 AM
^^^^^

Yep, but I thought you were a Nadal fan? He does his fair share of grunting. :???:

but not one of those murderous maria/venus yells.

Voltron
06-03-2007, 11:47 AM
but not one of those murderous maria/venus yells.
True, but it's still annoying, and there is the other thing, you know, the constant *** picking.

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis
06-03-2007, 11:53 AM
I enjoyed the match Schnyder vs. Sharapova, and though Patty had it on her racket, she let it go. I admired Sharapova's fighting spirit, but her shrieking, getting louder and louder, positively deafening on major points where Patty would have won or broken was totally distracting and unnecessary.

It's an old and oft talked topic, but I have absolutely been put off by the volume these players are allowed to emit. Sure there's grunting that goes on, louder breathing as the ball is struck, but the shrieking needs to be stopped. Yes, they are concentrating and deep into the match, but I really think measures need to be taken to curb this.

No problem during matches when a player may occasionally (operative word) call out/shriek at a mistake or high point, but virtually every single stroke of the ball. Totally unnecessary, distracting and just downright ugly.

Honestly I thought the same exact thought without the ***** "Enough already! This noise is getting on my friggin nerves!"

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
06-03-2007, 12:30 PM
True, but it's still annoying, and there is the other thing, you know, the constant *** picking.

ayyy que penedjo, if the *** is scratchy, you musta picky picky the cootchy coothcy. or no concentraty.

J-man
06-03-2007, 12:32 PM
There is no way. We must grin it and bear it, sadly

Voltron
06-03-2007, 12:32 PM
ayyy que penedjo, if the *** is scratchy, you musta picky picky the cootchy coothcy. or no concentraty. Hmmm, it's still disgusting.