PDA

View Full Version : strings for Babolat Pure Drive + users

cgreenlee88
03-14-2004, 09:28 PM
i got a pair of babolat pure drive plus's...i notice alot of ppl using this racket and i ask them for a certain string and most of the ppl either say i dont know, or, i just use the stuff my coach gives me......well right now im usin some prince topspin on one, and wilson hyperlast on the other....hyperlast seems to work better....but prince topspin seemed to work for the head racket i use to use.
i talked to one of my friends who used to use the racket i use now (bab. pure drive +) and he said he always used any polyester or multifilament string....
right now im gettin one of my rackets strung with some head rip control cuz my coach said it is multifilament and he likes it......
so my question is ......what strings do yall use for ur babolat pure drive's?

thanks
chris

migjam
03-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Try a set of Isospeed Professional. It will tame some of the power of the racquet and give you a nicer feel than poly.

smedytennis
03-15-2004, 07:12 AM
Big Banger and Babolat Pro Hurricane are both great strings. The Babolat Pro Hurricane has great control and spin, and the Big Banger has excellent feel.

cgreenlee88
03-15-2004, 10:11 AM
yea my coach also likes big banger...he says they got good feel.....he uses a head iradical liquidmetal tho......

i guess ill go try those strings and maybe some of the other strings yall posted.....thanks

chris

K!ck5w3rvE
03-21-2004, 08:39 PM
big banger all the way.....but my friend has a PD + and he (he is a powerful hitter) strings it tightly with Klip Reactor. it breaks easily and quickly for him, but its cheap so u can replace it. it works for him coz he breaks everything really quickly, even bb.

lendl lives
03-22-2004, 12:49 PM
my stringer is stringer everyone withe babolat fiber tour. so far i haven't heard others opinions on it. its the only one i've tried on the my pd+.