PDA

View Full Version : Rafael Nadal Blogs at the French Open

Fedace
06-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Once again Rafa blogs from the french open just like he did last year. Very nice blogs for a man who doesn't speak english well. Fans have really enjoyed the blog from last year, it was a big hit. Once again this year Rafa blogs from the french open with same pizaaazzz and honesty. Apparently rafa is preparing for his match with moiny by going out to dinner with him and making him do push ups for losing playstation tennis game. He ate pizza with shrimp and anchoves, interesting toppings if you ask me. Anyway, it is posted daily and some funny stuff in there. @ www.ATPtennis.com and click on blog by rafa at the french open.:D

RedWeb
06-05-2007, 02:51 PM
I think the blogs reflect the good nature of the young man. He has toadies that translate from his original spanish version.

Fedace
06-05-2007, 03:01 PM
This is actually very funny. they are very serious about this playstation tennis match. David ferrer seem to be the champion. Ferrer and rafa teamed up against moya and Nalbandian, i guess it was doubles. and Nalbandian was so upset about losing that he broke the joystick. rafa states he will pay for this one but next one nalby breaks, he is paying for it.

oscar_2424
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
This is actually very funny. they are very serious about this playstation tennis match. David ferrer seem to be the champion. Ferrer and rafa teamed up against moya and Nalbandian, i guess it was doubles. and Nalbandian was so upset about losing that he broke the joystick. rafa states he will pay for this one but next one nalby breaks, he is paying for it.
hahah good stuff

lordmanji
06-05-2007, 03:14 PM
i wonder what he'll have to say about facing moya. brb

pound cat
06-05-2007, 03:19 PM
He's certainly a chatty guy. Very cute, just bubbling with enthusiasm about everyhting (except at staged birthday parties LOL)

I also find his references to people by name interesting... Moyini, (Moya) Rafa moyimo?

Anyone understand how Spanish names work?

RedWeb
06-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I believe it was a playstation soccer match, but I could be wrong.

baseliner87
06-05-2007, 03:29 PM
been reading it it's good stuff

Fedace
06-05-2007, 03:30 PM
i wonder what he'll have to say about facing moya. brb

apparently he is pretty relaxed about it. he has been going out to dinner with him every night, he states. and eating weird pizzas. I think rafa knows there is no way he can lose.:D

zapvor
06-05-2007, 03:57 PM
I believe it was a playstation soccer match, but I could be wrong.

yea i think its soccer/football not tennis

Fedace
06-08-2007, 09:22 PM
I am finding some interesting things about rafa. he likes pizza and fish together. antonio Banderas is a big rafa fan, they met while filming in paris. he always practices around 11am.

topangasun
06-09-2007, 08:13 AM
anyone know what hasta manana means? he said it at the end of his second blog

Nadal_Freak
06-09-2007, 08:18 AM
see you tomorrow ^^^

forzainter
06-09-2007, 08:37 AM
yea i think its soccer/football not tennis

aye, you can play 2 on 2 at fifa

topangasun
06-09-2007, 09:27 AM
see you tomorrow ^^^

Thanks, I was wondering for a while!

Maybe someone should give Rafa a copy of pro evo so he can play a proper game haha

Lionheart
06-09-2007, 09:35 AM
"Besides that there was a funny moment when I was asked about my favorite female player and I said that it was Henin. When I said that she was it because of her tennis and only that, all journalist were laughing, thinking about the double sense. I had to make clear that I just referred to the one which seems the most complete playing tennis. NOTHING ELSE!"

I loled at this.

Fedace
06-10-2007, 09:22 AM
tune in tonight for rafa's blog and find out what he eats after winning the french open. Hasta manana, Hugs to everyone...

Fedace
06-10-2007, 09:23 AM
"Besides that there was a funny moment when I was asked about my favorite female player and I said that it was Henin. When I said that she was it because of her tennis and only that, all journalist were laughing, thinking about the double sense. I had to make clear that I just referred to the one which seems the most complete playing tennis. NOTHING ELSE!"

I loled at this.

that is cause she has nothing else, did you see her behind lately, rafa could take some off and give it to her.?;)