PDA

View Full Version : Nadal's pants

HellBunni
06-08-2007, 11:58 AM
HAHAHA,

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2007-06-08/200706081181330111937.html
[QUOTE]
Q. Sorry to come back with the shorts again. But why those tight shorts? Can you give a little bit more of an input, why the tight shorts?

RAFAEL NADAL: Why the large? I don't know, no. I feel comfortable like this. It's different look and all, but I feel very good like this. For me, it's no --

Q. There's no reason?

RAFAEL NADAL: No reason. I don't know. I really don't know.
[\QUOTE]

dunloplayah
06-08-2007, 12:26 PM
maybe he just likes picking his butt? who knows? I think the interviewers questions/direction was lost in translation personally so I don't think nadal knew quite what he was asking. Someone needs to just come out and ask, "So why do you pick yo butt before you serve boy?"

jmsx521
06-08-2007, 01:53 PM
"... I feel comfortable like this..."

No, you don't! At least I hope someone from Rafa's camp will recognize it and tell him that.

forzainter
06-08-2007, 01:56 PM
"... I feel comfortable like this..."

No, you don't! At least I hope someone from Rafa's camp will recognize it and tell him that.

how do you know he doesnt feel comfortable

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
06-08-2007, 01:57 PM
he always picks his butt cuz he shats on too many players, including YOUR LAME HERO RODDICK.

Nadal_Freak
06-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Nadal picked his butt when he had normal shorts as well. Just look at the Nadal/Moya match in Hamburg 4 years ago. It's just a nervous tick that he has.

jmsx521
06-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Nadal picked his butt when he had normal shorts as well. Just look at the Nadal/Moya match in Hamburg 4 years ago. It's just a nervous tick that he has.I thought nervous ticks are caused by discomforts... aren't they?

diegaa
06-08-2007, 04:02 PM
maybe his arse came bad made from factory. he stated more than once it was the capri´s shape. but nadal freak is right: he used to pick it even on practices when he doesnt wear that kind of pants.

herosol
06-08-2007, 04:28 PM
i dont know why everyone hates on his capris

capris are so nice.
plus he doesnt pick his but, im sure with sweat it gets stuck to his skin.

it happens to me with my shorts just that its near the legs more then the butt area, but yea.

I <3 capris

princess bossass
06-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Snug capri pants, sleeveless shirt, and a color-coordinated headband to hold back my luscious curls... nothing wrong with that outfit. Sounds like something I'd wear out on saturday night.

Then again, I'm a WOMAN.

Teh_pwnerer
06-08-2007, 05:04 PM
it snot the shorts/capris its the fcken underweaaar

Swingin Richard
06-08-2007, 05:05 PM
They aren't capris. They are man-pris. Big difference.

Teh_pwnerer
06-08-2007, 05:10 PM
i think somethings wrong with this interview, they asked about the pants in a wierd way and they aske dhim if he thinks he sbetter than federer, since people here said that frenchies hate nadal or sumtin, maybe they are trying to get him to say something bad or i dunno but this interview is weird

bossass
06-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Maybe someone should lend him a thong. I always say, "if it's gonna work its way up there eventually, may as well be less fabric..."

[I = Princess Bossass, not Bossass...oops...]

lainey80
08-28-2007, 06:17 AM
We KNOW you have a great ***, Nadal, but thanks for reminding us;)

usfferjenn
08-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Snug capri pants, sleeveless shirt, and a color-coordinated headband to hold back my luscious curls... nothing wrong with that outfit. Sounds like something I'd wear out on saturday night.

Then again, I'm a WOMAN.

haha! so true!!!! :-D

But I think the picking is really just a habit. It's like Djokovic's need to bounce the ball a million times when serving.

phoony
08-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Regarding Nadal picking up his butt already a debate long long times ago in the forum. It just a habit...........don't tell me you don't have any habit at all :confused:.

tennispro11
08-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Regarding Nadal picking up his butt already a debate long long times ago in the forum. It just a habit...........don't tell me you don't have any habit at all :confused:.

Maybe he gets an insane amount of wedgies. ;)

Texas21
08-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Does he pick with his right arm? If he does, maybe it's a weird form of cheating, you know?

Like the ball smells really bad, and it distracts the returner?

daddy
08-28-2007, 08:05 PM
No no, he is right armed in everythign except when playing tennis. He is a lefty only in tennis ! Woudl you believe this, everythign else he does with his right hand !!! ;) Thisis 100% checked and truth !

Texas21
08-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Haha, well I meant like, his ball tossing hand ;)

daddy
08-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Haha, well I meant like, his ball tossing hand ;)

I am sure that can be argued. ;) If it stinks then you are right ! ;) Joking, they take a showr like 10mins before every match, but he likes to get dirtly on clay and play like a rhino in mud ! ;) Its sympathic !

sillymonkey
08-28-2007, 08:16 PM
you're crazy. why does roddick grab his c**k before each point? each player has his thing, it's a ritual/nervous muscle memory twitch type of thing. can't believe there's pages written about it.

Texas21
08-28-2007, 08:29 PM
you're crazy. why does roddick grab his c**k before each point? each player has his thing, it's a ritual/nervous muscle memory twitch type of thing. can't believe there's pages written about it.

Because it feels good?

daddy
08-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Because it feels good?

Yuo knwo about the joke - why do men have balls ? To scratch them when they itch .. ;)

lotusvale80
12-28-2007, 09:24 AM
does anyone know what size does nadal wear his capri?
i seem to be having a bit dilemma with the fitting size. i don't have legs and tighs as big as nadal's, and size L seems a bit loose but M seems a bit slimmy for me. do you guys find it funny to wear a bigger size pants for tennis?

Alexio92
12-28-2007, 10:09 AM
I believe its Nike wanting to sponsor a younger player which came through(Nadal) and make a more youthful outfit for him so they can get juniors/wannabes to buy it. Pure money making thing by nike imo

rommil
12-28-2007, 10:14 AM

He's just checking to see if he still has one.

Vision84
12-28-2007, 11:45 AM
I believe its Nike wanting to sponsor a younger player which came through(Nadal) and make a more youthful outfit for him so they can get juniors/wannabes to buy it. Pure money making thing by nike imo
I would have thought the vast majority of people including youths would not want to be caught dead in those on a tennis court, but then again I could be wrong...

Morrissey
12-28-2007, 12:14 PM
I donīt know why you guys act like itīs too much. Given the shorts people wear now itīs barely a inch above Nadalīs pants in length nowadays. Forget about basketball shorts, those pretty much equal the length in Nadalīs pants. Nobody is complaining and hating on those.

But seriously, if you buy regular shorts theyīre very loose , baggy and long. Barely shorter than the ones Nadal currently wears. So unless you guys get ur heads out of 80īs and 90īs this is what people wear today. Long live the pirate!

ShooterMcMarco
12-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm used to the capris now. In fact, whenever he doesn't wear them I think it looks weird (I never thought I'd say that).

Tchocky
12-28-2007, 12:29 PM
I just ordered a pair of these in white. I have a small butt so I'm not worried about my undies getting stuck in my crack. Hope these pants can raise my game or at least disarm my opponent with laughter.

Morrissey
12-28-2007, 12:34 PM
I just ordered a pair of these in white. I have a small butt so I'm not worried about my undies getting stuck in my crack. Hope these pants can raise my game or at least disarm my opponent with laughter.

If you really did buy them youīll be surprised how comfortable and light they feel and how they donīt hinder your movement. But Iīve seen quite a handful of people here in NY with them, especially at the USTA grounds.

Morrissey
12-28-2007, 12:35 PM

Thatīs true, itīs interesting no one really brought that up.

SempreSami
12-28-2007, 12:36 PM
does anyone know what size does nadal wear his capri?
i seem to be having a bit dilemma with the fitting size. i don't have legs and tighs as big as nadal's, and size L seems a bit loose but M seems a bit slimmy for me. do you guys find it funny to wear a bigger size pants for tennis?

I wear small adidas 3/4 lengths past my knees and I'm 5'11".

ShooterMcMarco
12-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Hope these pants can raise my game or at least disarm my opponent with laughter.

If you were playing against me thats strong a possibility :mrgreen:

12-28-2007, 12:55 PM
He's just checking to see if he still has one.
Oh, snap!

It's probably his underwear, though.

0range
12-29-2007, 11:57 AM
you're crazy. why does roddick grab his c**k before each point?

Even nastier.