PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how/why Henin had a falling out with her family?

i.Radical
06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm curious.

realplayer
06-09-2007, 05:55 PM
They didn't like her boyfriend Pierre-Yves

ACE of Hearts
06-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Is it me or i got the feeling that her fam looked like they didnt wanna be there?They look like shmucks.Her coach is basically like a father figure.

blinkinrogue
06-09-2007, 06:20 PM
maybe they were embarrased to be seen on camera??? :D

hopefully, this will only affect justine's game in a GOOD way.

raftermania
06-09-2007, 07:01 PM
justine is the million-dollar baby of tennis.

raftermania
06-09-2007, 07:02 PM
i heard justine's mom chastised justine for buying her a house because if the gov't found out, they'd cut off her welfare.

Breakaz54z
06-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Was it publicized? I'd like to know as well

LarougeNY
06-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Was it publicized? I'd like to know as well

It wasn't released, and nobody discussed it. It is intriguing, but we may never find out...

Batoussai
06-09-2007, 11:38 PM
i heard justine's mom chastised justine for buying her a house because if the gov't found out, they'd cut off her welfare.

Some people are just...

Justine's mother is dead since she was 11 years or so... Don't believe everything you hear...
Who do you think she dedicates every RG too in the sky... The pidgeons??? :confused:

OrangeOne
06-09-2007, 11:44 PM
It wasn't released, and nobody discussed it. It is intriguing, but we may never find out...

Probably because, as much as we might like to believe, we 'the public' don't own celebrities. Private life is private, and kudos to her for keeping some of her private life just that!

xshilinx
06-09-2007, 11:46 PM

Sorry, I LOL-ed at this post.

I don't think Justine would joke about her mother's death.

CanadianChic
06-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Probably because, as much as we might like to believe, we 'the public' don't own celebrities. Private life is private, and kudos to her for keeping some of her private life just that!

I agree 100%.

hoosierbr
06-09-2007, 11:53 PM
It's been said her father didn't approve of her marriage. Not knowing Pierre-Yves, he looked like a leech. He was at every tournament basically. Did he have a job?

OrangeOne
06-09-2007, 11:57 PM
It's been said her father didn't approve of her marriage. Not knowing Pierre-Yves, he looked like a leech. He was at every tournament basically. Did he have a job?

IIRC, he was 'her manager'.

tintin
06-10-2007, 04:02 AM
no wrong.There were talks of the father abusing the mother,long before she got sick.
She(Henin) left home at a young age to go train away while the whole ***** was going down.
She apparently even accused Henin of not providing adequate care while the mum was sick with cancer and to some extent held him responsible of her death
Apparently she never forgave her brothers and sister who "supported" Jose Henin(the father) in the treatment of the mum.
There have been talks of "abuse" too of Justine at the hand of daddy and one of her brothers,something denied by the father;dismissed by the brother in question and members of the family and it's also true they never approved of her marrying so young and moving away with her man to Monaco.
A book was written by a journalist who got close to the family enough to get details a few years ago.

crazylevity
06-10-2007, 04:06 AM
no wrong.There were talks of the father abusing the mother,long before she got sick.
She(Henin) left home at a young age to go train away while the whole ***** was going down.
Apparently she never forgave her brothers and sister who "supported" Jose Henin(the father) in the treatment of the mum.
There have been talks of "abuse" too of Justine at the hand of daddy,something denied by the man and it's also true they never approved of her marrying so young and moving away with her man to Monaco.
A book was written by a journalist who got close to the family enough to get details a few years ago.

All the same, i still wouldn't take that as gospel truth. Partly cos unless Justine comes out and tells all, we won't know whether it was correct. Partly cos, like OrangeOne, I think she is very much entitled to keep some things private. If anything, she should be telling me how to hit that gorgeous backhand; who cares about her dad? :p

tintin
06-10-2007, 04:07 AM
All the same, i still wouldn't take that as gospel truth. Partly cos unless Justine comes out and tells all, we won't know whether it was correct. Partly cos, like OrangeOne, I think she is very much entitled to keep some things private. If anything, she should be telling me how to hit that gorgeous backhand; who cares about her dad? :p

buy the book,that's why I said APPARENTLY:rolleyes:
yeah I agree
I'm out

OrangeOne
06-10-2007, 04:08 AM
no wrong.

No.. wrong... to what / who? I'm pretty sure Pierre was filling the role of manager for Henin, if for some reason your 'no wrong' was to my post above yours...