PDA

View Full Version : Just bought me black suede skater shoes for tennis, oops

ttwarrior1
06-10-2007, 10:33 AM
ive always my entire life had trouble finding shoes that fit me. Wide is too wide, regular is not wide enough, 12 is little, 12 1/2 doesn't fit, 13 is too long.
then i found me these all black shoes with tan on the bottom. I walked in them and best pair of shoes i ever felt in my entire life. Look like tennis shoes to me. They are rdk shoes and first thing i noticed with them is balance.

Now question is when i put them on later am i gonna slide around the court or look like an idiot with them on. Just all black with some

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5032486&variant_id=EC1023857

looks like that but all black and gold lining

Capt. Willie
06-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I dont think you will slide around and you certainly will not look like an idiot. But they will probably wear out in no time.

Richie Rich
06-10-2007, 06:12 PM
you'll probably find they are a little clunky, a little heavy and might not flex in the right spot for tennis. but hey, if they fit your feet and they are comfy who cares?

zapvor
06-10-2007, 06:33 PM
haha. let us know how it goes

Michelangelo
06-11-2007, 05:16 PM
ive always my entire life had trouble finding shoes that fit me. Wide is too wide, regular is not wide enough, 12 is little, 12 1/2 doesn't fit, 13 is too long.
then i found me these all black shoes with tan on the bottom. I walked in them and best pair of shoes i ever felt in my entire life. Look like tennis shoes to me. They are rdk shoes and first thing i noticed with them is balance.

Now question is when i put them on later am i gonna slide around the court or look like an idiot with them on. Just all black with some

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5032486&variant_id=EC1023857

looks like that but all black and gold lining
Humm... I'd say try to use a pair of shoe trees to enlarge your shoes a bit to see if they fit.

harry2110
06-12-2007, 09:43 AM
if they have the same sole my rbk cb courts have it lasted me only 2.5 months. Depending on how you play I use mainly my toes and slide a lot, but if you don't the shoes should work.