PDA

View Full Version : Zone Alarm 5

Bertchel Banks
09-29-2004, 11:39 AM
Why won't it let me access the internet? Anyone else has problems with it? How did you solve it?

jayserinos99
09-29-2004, 11:42 AM
what settings do you have on zone alarm 5? i've never had problems with it; i normally put the settings to medium and it worked out fine. it would ask if this application would be allowed to access the internet, but that's it.

Bertchel Banks
09-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Hehe, good question.

Bertchel Banks
09-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah, so after I installed ZA, I followed the instructions yet still can't surf the net. I have to disable it in order to go anywhere online. Odd.

topspin
09-30-2004, 02:05 AM
Gee zone alarm won't let you access the net, what a shame it will be if you can't be allowed to post your useless trash on message boards. Wow zone alarm is pretty good at keeping pests off the net. I think I will contribute some cash to show my support for a job-well-done.

Bertchel Banks
10-02-2004, 02:18 PM
I heard Serena dropped a penny while shopping in New York over the weekend. Why don't you go there and gather eyewitness accounts of the incident, as I'm sure such sloppy hand work must be due to bad form and technique.

Do you think this is the end of her domination in the fitting rooms and covetry of the sales people? Go! Post haste, inquiring minds want to know.