PDA

View Full Version : Nadal will become impotent until next year's clay season

tennis_hand
06-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Nadal has had the best of everything on clay. Now until next year clay season, his name will disappear way earlier than finals of tournaments.

Zaragoza
06-10-2007, 06:45 PM
I guess the French Open final still hurts.

Morrissey
06-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Nadal has had the best of everything on clay. Now until next year clay season, his name will disappear way earlier than finals of tournaments.

I didn't know the wounds were so deep. The bitterness is still lingering in here. You guys had your chance to take this loss with class and many here didn't. Your guy has 10 slams! What is there to be sad about???

Tennis_Monk
06-10-2007, 06:54 PM

Not True. WIshful thinking but far from reality. Thats is not whats going to happen. If anything he is only going to get better. Even if his name disappears earlier than finals , he is still in a better position. Federer needs to continue winning to defend his titles and has more work to do.

ACE of Hearts
06-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Actually Nadal has work to do at wimbledon.If he doesnt get to the finals, he will lose alot of points.

Phil
06-10-2007, 07:42 PM
"Nadal will become impotent until next year's clay season..."

I'm not sure what the surface has to do with this...just to be confirm your theory, maybe you should ask his girlfriend (or whomever) after Wimbledon if this is true.

Fedace
06-10-2007, 07:43 PM

Does his girlfriend know about this ?:confused: