PDA

View Full Version : Borg bitten during dogfight, withdraws from grass-court exhibition

Frenchie
06-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Bjorn Borg was severely bitten in the leg by a German shepherd while trying to stop a dogfight and withdrew from his first grass-court match in 26 years.

The five-time Wimbledon champion was bitten in his right leg when he tried to pull the dog, Wolf, away from his golden retriever, Lipton, at his home in Sweden over the weekend.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news?slug=ap-borg-dogbite&prov=ap&type=lgns

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
06-11-2007, 07:23 PM
oh man that sucks, that almost happened to me when my 130 lb. rottweiler, rocky, tried to impregnate the neighbor dog, he tried to chomp a piece f mr arm off when i pulled him away lol.

superstition
06-11-2007, 08:32 PM
oh man that sucks, that almost happened to me when my 130 lb. rottweiler, rocky, tried to impregnate the neighbor dog, he tried to chomp a piece f mr arm off when i pulled him away lol.
Dogs are not humans, which is something many pet owners don't know.
There is a bulbous gland at the base of the penis that swells locking it into the vagina. To get more comfortable, the male will usually do a little dance step over the rump of the female and end up facing away from her...this is called the "tie" and naturally lasts about 3-20 minutes.

If you catch a pair of dogs in a tie, you can cause serious injury to both the male and female genitals and probably get bitten besides, if you try to pull them apart.