PDA

View Full Version : Any Steffi Graf Fans here?

SteffiFan
06-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for any Steffi Fans to exchange DVDs or talk a little bit about her play.
Regards

Jan

llama
06-13-2007, 03:00 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for any Steffi Fans to exchange DVDs or talk a little bit about her play.
Regards

Jan

You should try WTAworld.com and check out the Steffi Graf Admiration Thread in "Blast from the Past".

If you want to discuss Steffi's accomplishments here all you get is more Monica Seles v. Steffi Graf - very repetitious, troll-like and boring.

FiveO
06-13-2007, 04:17 AM
^^^to the OP, yeah, do a search, read one Seles v. Graf "debate" and you will have read them all.

rommil
06-13-2007, 05:58 AM
Hi,

Regards

Jan

There was one Condi but got banned. If you wanted to engage in gloating about Steffi the person Condi would have been it though there is Warriorroger here somewhere too.

FedSampras
06-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi,

Regards

Jan

Condi....Gunther.... is that you?

FedSampras
06-13-2007, 07:02 PM
You should try WTAworld.com and check out the Steffi Graf Admiration Thread in "Blast from the Past".

If you want to discuss Steffi's accomplishments here all you get is more Monica Seles v. Steffi Graf - very repetitious, troll-like and boring.

I have never seen a Graff website with active members posting on it. The Seles and Hingis websites has loyal members posting on it for YEARS. However, months ago, I came across one Graff worship thread on that weird WTAworlds site with 3 or 4 weirdo GraFans posting the same "nonsense" over and over again. It's really hilarious and pathetic. I guess Gunter and Condi are bonafide members of that very small exclusive club.

llama
06-14-2007, 03:27 AM
I have never seen a Graff website with active members posting on it. The Seles and Hingis websites has loyal members posting on it for YEARS. However, months ago, I came across one Graff worship thread on that weird WTAworlds site with 3 or 4 weirdo GraFans posting the same "nonsense" over and over again. It's really hilarious and pathetic. I guess Gunter and Condi are bonafide members of that very small exclusive club.

Then you are obviously looking in the wrong place. The "Steffi Graf Admiration Thread" in "Blast from the Past" is probably the most active thread at WTAworld. (2,853 posts - last post - this morning).

The poster just ask for information - which I gave her - and judging from her username and question, I highly doubt that she'd be interested in your non-ending Steffi insults. Once again you had to turn it into the same old, dull, sad, repetitious song....how does that make you any different than Condi? And YOU'RE an expert on weirdos? That's hilarious. The Seles thread seems to have disappeared completely...

Ripper
06-14-2007, 06:04 AM
"Any Steffi Graf Fans here?"

Well, the guy who took out Seles for her, himself, is a regular here. So, I'd say yes :p

suwanee4712
06-14-2007, 09:03 PM
I think there are quite a few Steffi fans here. But Condi more or less radicalized any discussion of her or Monica, as well as the discussers themselves. That's a shame because they are both worthy of praise without it always coming down to a competition between the two.

max
06-15-2007, 05:58 AM
I'm a huge Steffi fan; how can one not be? Just great athletic skills.

BigBUBBA
06-19-2007, 05:25 AM
Hi,

Regards

Jan

Hello Condi. Nice to see you again, isn't it?

Borat72
07-16-2007, 09:38 AM

Why isn't it possible to praise both players?????

Fans of both players should be sad that Steffi and Monica didn't play more matches against each other. Those they played were really great most of the time!