PDA

View Full Version : Good string for someone who DOESNT want topspin

Anonymous
09-30-2004, 04:10 AM
I hit flat shots, and I'm trying not to hit much topspin. I'd like to know a good string that isn't hyped about its spin potential and that I can hit flat easily with, 17 gauge, that I could use on my Prince Tour Diablo Mid. I use an eastern forehand and like the feel and way my flat shots go, so I'd like to not hit much topspin. Thanks!

predrag
09-30-2004, 06:23 AM
I hit flat shots, and I'm trying not to hit much topspin. I'd like to know a good string that isn't hyped about its spin potential and that I can hit flat easily with, 17 gauge, that I could use on my Prince Tour Diablo Mid. I use an eastern forehand and like the feel and way my flat shots go, so I'd like to not hit much topspin. Thanks!

If you can produce your own power and need control from your strings I found that Head Rip Control is the one.
However, when I tried it I discovered how much I do depend on topspin since I could not find the court :oops:

This one is a long lasting too.

Regards, Predrag

predrag
09-30-2004, 06:24 AM

If you can produce your own power and need control from your strings I found that Head Rip Control is the one.
However, when I tried it I discovered how much I do depend on topspin since I could not find the court :oops:

This one is a long lasting too.

Regards, Predrag

Kick Serve
09-30-2004, 12:57 PM
Ashaway Dynamite 17. It's a great feeling string (very gut-like) but doesn't bite the ball well.

rooski
09-30-2004, 01:56 PM
15g poly