PDA

View Full Version : Tecnifibre Bag

Ace
09-30-2004, 05:08 AM
TW:

Is the Technifibre Odyssey bag a "Bright" Red or is it a deeper/darker red?

In the Tennis Warehouse photo of the bag it looks like kind of a darker red and I really like it, but when I go to the Tecnifibre website it looks bright bright red (more like the Wilson Bags) and I don't like it so much.

So what does it look like in person?

Thank you-

Cruzer
09-30-2004, 08:21 AM
My wife has a Tecnifibre Odyssey bag and the red is not as bright as the Wilson bags. It is a deeper red than the Wilson bags and more appealing IMO. Very nice bags although personally I don't like the shoulder/backpack strap arrangement.

Ace
09-30-2004, 08:44 AM
Thanks for writing me, Cruzer-

Is the picture here on the TW Website a pretty good representation of the color?

I was thinking the backpack strap would be good for when I ride my bike to the courts....

But is there any reason why you cannot remove the backpack strap and replace it with a regular strap?

TW Staff
09-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Ace,
According to my screen settings, the bags look very close to the real life color in our images. Unless you are on a really old monitor or have the color, brightness or contrast way out of whack, you should find the same.

Chris, TW.

Cruzer
09-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Ace,

Unfortunately the strap is permenantly attached to the bag and cannot be replaced. It is a very comfortable bag to carry if you want to carry it like a backpack. It is a matter of personal preference.